SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Please close

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Please close Login/Join 
posted
Updated in last post.

Looking to purchase a NIB P226. CXXX mentioned having one but emails aren’t going through. Please send me pics to my email in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mholmes,

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Beware of anyone contacting you via email without posting in this thread and claiming to be so and so member. If it happens, it's almost a guarantee that they're scammers. Insist that they must also post in this thread. Help SIGforum weed out these scumbags.

Q

Posts: 22626 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
It's also a good idea to ask for a "proof of life" type photo of the item with something like today's newspaper, as well.

You can't be too careful these days.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5187 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Transaction completed today with CXXX. P226 was as described and was good to meet a fellow forum member. Solid gentlemen and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!