SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Magpul Gen 1 UBR Stock Black
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Magpul Gen 1 UBR Stock Black Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted
Looking for a Gen 1 Magpul UBR stock in Black - please post in this thread if you have one you're interested in selling. Thanks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3670 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
So . . . I have the stock part but don't have the buffer tube for it. I originally gave it to my nephew and he returned it to me and didn't realize the buffer tube was necessary. I have everything else. I'd be happy to give that to you if you want it.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1592 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Thanks Derek! That totally works as I'm replacing an FDE stock, so I've got a tube. Sending you an email... Smile

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3670 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Loswsmith, you just passed your tenth anniversary here, which entitles you to a CUT, but even if you hadn't reached the ten year mark, I'd still be offering one to you now.

Let me know what you would like, if anything.

Endure the present, and watch for better things. - Virgil

Posts: 100508 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
Emailed you about the takeoff Dzozer

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4593 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post