SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Tread 13" Rail, FCD Glock MOS Plates, G44 Threaded Barrel, Bobro M17 RMR Plate, Aero Adj Gas Block, Nil Trailside Grips
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Tread 13" Rail, FCD Glock MOS Plates, G44 Threaded Barrel, Bobro M17 RMR Plate, Aero Adj Gas Block, Nil Trailside Grips Login/Join 
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 2 20-round P226 mags. Email coming.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1168 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bashman:
I’ll take the 2 20-round P226 mags. Email coming.

Thanks, you got them.

Posts: 2829 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A pic of the omega rail please, thanks.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Surefire X300 arrived today. Thank you for the quick response and quick shipping. Buy with confidence!!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4360 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Dibs on the Aero Precision M4E1 Receiver and Rail per our email.

Thanks

Posts: 2188 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a pic of the omega rail, thanks.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
Still looking for a pic of the omega rail, thanks.

Sent. Sorry didn't see first request.

Posts: 2829 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
What color is the mk13?

First In Last Out

Posts: 4550 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
What color is the mk13?

It's black.

posted Hide Post
Bump.

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I'll take the X300U-B light and the 3 Beretta mags, please.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19147 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I'll take the X300U-B light and the 3 Beretta mags, please.

You got them!

Picture of bwillie556
posted Hide Post
I'll take both of the Legion thermold cases for $40/ea. Email sent

Posts: 35 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwillie556:
I'll take both of the Legion thermold cases for $40/ea. Email sent

Got the email, thanks!

posted Hide Post
New items added.

Picture of onequickwrench
posted Hide Post
Funds sent on the Timney per our emails

This message has been edited. Last edited by: onequickwrench,

"He who dies with the most toys is still dead!"

Posts: 1372 | Location: Raleighwood, NC | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onequickwrench:
Funds sent on the Timney per our emails

Got it thanks!

posted Hide Post
I'll take the 4 Butler Creek Steel Lips 10/22 mags per our email. Thanks!

Posts: 47 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: July 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RexHavoc
posted Hide Post
I'll take the .308 Gunsite Scout mags. Email incoming.

Posts: 340 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RexHavoc:
I'll take the .308 Gunsite Scout mags. Email incoming.

Great, you got them!