SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Sig P365 Series Flat Trigger $30 Minneapolis, MN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Sig P365 Series Flat Trigger $30 Minneapolis, MN Login/Join 
posted
Sig P365 Series Flat Trigger. $30 I removed this from my brand new P365XL because I prefer the feel of the curved trigger.

The flat and curved triggers have the same length lever arm connected to the trigger bar and the triggers are the same length. It will not affect the trigger take up or the trigger break. The only thing the trigger changes is the way it feels on your finger.

I will accept money orders and personal checks. I will ship immediately with a money order, but I will wait until a personal check clears the bank. I do NOT accept PayPal!

I can mail by first class mail within the lower 48 with insurance for about $8.00.

I'm located in Minneapolis, MN

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AllenBundy,

Posts: 3 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: August 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Where are you located? Also, need to put your email in your Profile page, so folks can contact you, if they have interest.

Q

Posts: 23696 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As it turns out your e-mail needs to be in TWO places on your profile. One location is needed for your account and the other location you can add your e-mail if you want other users of the group to be able to see it and contact you.

FYI, I took some measurements and pulling from the tip of the trigger it requires the same force to release the sear with either the flat or the curved trigger. The required trigger pull force can vary from about 3.5 lbs to about 4 lbs, depending on the tolerances of the trigger return spring, the sear spring, and the striker safety spring.

Pulling in the middle of the trigger requires about 7 to 8 lbs of force with either trigger. If you have really big fingers, your finger will contact the trigger at nearly the same point on either the flat or the curved trigger. If you have small diameter fingers you can pull the trigger closer to the tip of the trigger which gives you more leverage and reduces the required pull force.

With the curved trigger, the pressure on your finger is more spread out so there is less pressure per square inch on your finger. With the flat trigger, the pressure is more concentrated on your finger tip causing more pressure per square inch on your finger creating a larger variation of pressure on your finger as you squeeze the trigger. Some people perceive this as better control and prefer the flat trigger for this reason.

Posts: 3 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: August 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post