SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers -now in three sizes !!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers -now in three sizes !!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Everyone should be receiving their orders by now or in a day or two. Anyone else want to order before I head to NY for three months ? Thanks as always, Shoo

Shoo,

I want to order another one but need to go home and measure the size on my current one so I don't order the same size.

When is too late to order one before you head to NY?

If you order within about the next ten days it should be fine. If your handle length is about 7" and 7/8" diameter you have a full size. If it's 5" long and 3/4" diameter you have a Mini. The Mini XL is 3/4" diameter and about 6" long.....

Posts: 809 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my Nickel Pro Elite and it's a beauty! All the craftsmanship that I've come to expect from you, and it's shiny too.

Thanks much, Shoo! You never disappoint.

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 78 | Location: SW MS | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my Pro Elite mini this past Sat. Another work of art as usual. This thing is too nice to get all beat up. Maybe if I swap the heads fron the hammer I'm currently using, I might not feel so bad. Then again I might need to just admire this one for a while. HaHaHaHa

------------
nitehawk

Posts: 54 | Location: W Central IN | Registered: June 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hoot and nitehawk !
Hey everyone, I have some nickel Pro Elite models in stock that are slight blems that I can sell with a 10% discount. Only issue is some light discoloration at the joint between the handle and head. Apparently any slight amount of Loctite on a surface can affect the nickel. It's just a slight cosmetic thing. So there's a sale on those in all three sizes. Thanks as always, Shoo

Posts: 809 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Thanks Hoot and nitehawk !
Hey everyone, I have some nickel Pro Elite models in stock that are slight blems that I can sell with a 10% discount. Only issue is some light discoloration at the joint between the handle and head. Apparently any slight amount of Loctite on a surface can affect the nickel. It's just a slight cosmetic thing. So there's a sale on those in all three sizes. Thanks as always, Shoo

I'll take one in Mini, or any size depending on availability. Sending Email.

Posts: 6894 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Sent PP for two of the "blems". I love my Shooboy, these will be gifts. Thanks, Randy!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3013 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
PP incoming for a full size black version.
Thx

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys ! All orders have been shipped as I type this, Shoo

posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I'm back home in Georgia now and can hopefully get back to getting hammers ready to ship. I have all three sizes in both Midnite Pro black finish and Elite Pro nickel finish. Just getting tips made now. I should have plenty for all your needs and great Christmas presents !!! Let me know what you'd like and as always thank y'all for the warm kindness and support and all you wonderful friends. Back to work !!! Lol

posted Hide Post
Hi guys, just to let you all know I am going to be doing a Karma giveaway for a full size Shooboy Elite Pro Hammer with 5 tips. Get on over to the Lounge Section and get your name in for the drawing. Thanks as always, Shoo

posted Hide Post
Plenty of time left to order your Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers as Christmas gifts ! Also, if you're looking to save a few bucks I have some Elite Pro models in nickel finish with slight blemishes where the head and handle attach together. Basically just a discoloration, but if you're going to be using your Shooboy to beat on things who cares ?!! Lol. Let me know and thanks as always, Shoo

posted Hide Post
Still time for Christmas shopping. Don't know what to get that gun owner ? Still using that $5 hammer you bought ? Throw it away and add a Shooboy to your tool collection, your expensive guns will thank you....