SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers -now in three sizes !!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers -now in three sizes !!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 809 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FALna45
posted Hide Post

received my hammers today, thanks again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yeah, i can teach you how to read the book of life...
or you can just look at the pictures if you like

Posts: 228 | Location: SE MI | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I'll take it!

I've been meaning to get one of your hammers and will be happy to make a donation to the National Veteran Resources.

quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
Hi guys, I have been working on this prototype Pro Magnum II hammer and have decided to put it up for sale as I have completed it. I wanted to try at home cold black oxide finishing and have applied that here. This one of a kind features deep ball end milled flutes and a matching brass end cap. You'll get the black Delrin end cap also if you want to strike things with the end of your handle. First person that says I will take it is going to get it. In lieu of payment to me I ask you to make a donation of your choosing to the non profit National Veteran Resources and our mission to bring Veteran suicide to a halt along with education of issues with PTSD. Thanks so much as always and I'm going to try and post pics but I can't seem to get the hang of it for some reason so maybe one of you can help me. Thanks again, Shoo

You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Let’s go Brandon!

Posts: 3669 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir! Please visit National veteran resources.com and there will be a donate button on their site. Just let me know you've made your donation and I will get your Hammer ready to ship and please provide me with a shipping address. Thank you so much for helping our veterans and our continued support. Please visit http://NationalVeteranResources.com

Posts: 809 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you sir! Please visit National veteran resources.com and there will be a donate button on their site. Just let me know you've made your donation and I will get your Hammer ready to ship and please provide me with a shipping address. Thank you so much for helping our veterans and our continued support. Please visit http://NationalVeteranResources.com

Done and email sent from the address shown in my profile.

Thank you very much.

Let’s go Brandon!

Posts: 3669 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
posted Hide Post

I just received my Shooboy hammer and it is a beauty.

Thanks so much!

Let’s go Brandon!

posted Hide Post
My biggest run of Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers ever is in process, 210 to be exact. All three sizes will be available in both Midnite-Pro finish and also the new Elite Series in bright nickled finish....I'll be back when they become available, stay tuned, lol

posted Hide Post
Placemat, Nickels are on the way! Smile

I'd also like some brass handle caps, if your doing a run on them.

Posts: 9308 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, hammers are now once again available and all three sizes which include Mini, Mini XL, and full size. We have the black oxide Midnite-Pro's available and the new nickel plated Pro Elite models. Now is a great time to get your hammer as they are readily available as I type this. I can accept PayPal payments at rschue1959@gmail.com, and I can also accept Cash App payments. Hammers and a complete five tip set are priced at $49 Priority Mail shipped for Midnite-Pro Minis, $51 shipped for Midnite-Pro's Mini XL's, and $55 for full size Midnite-Pro's. I've decided to keep the prices the same for now for the Elite Pro Models also. Let me know what you like and we can get those out to you as soon as possible, thanks as always, Shoo

posted Hide Post
When you have a moment can you advise price on a Nickel plated elite pro shipped to Oregon? Didn't see the price upthread.

I see the paypal address.

Thanks!

Posts: 1767 | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 9308 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta have a nickel plated Elite Pro. Confirm that the price is $55, and I'll get paypal to ya.

Thanks much Shoo!

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 78 | Location: SW MS | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, guess I should have made that more clear. I'm currently pricing the Pro Elite models at the same prices as the Midnite-Pro models. They are a little more expensive to get finished with nickel but I'm going to just absorb the extra cost for now as I like to save my sigforum Brothers money when I can. I did not do a lot of nickel Elite models but they are all available right now. Thanks so much, Shoo

posted Hide Post
PP sent for a nickel. Wink

Thanks Shoo!

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 78 | Location: SW MS | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACClauhs
posted Hide Post
PP sent for a full size pro elite. Thanks!

Posts: 403 | Location: PA | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, thank you for the orders, I hope I answered everyone's questions. If anyone else is interested please order soon as I will be heading to New York in a few weeks and won't be back to Georgia and my shop until September. Thanks as always, Shoo

posted Hide Post
PayPal sent for a nickel. Thanks Shoo

Posts: 132 | Location: Westfield, IN | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone should be receiving their orders by now or in a day or two. Anyone else want to order before I head to NY for three months ? Thanks as always, Shoo

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everyone should be receiving their orders by now or in a day or two. Anyone else want to order before I head to NY for three months ? Thanks as always, Shoo

Shoo,

I want to order another one but need to go home and measure the size on my current one so I don't order the same size.

When is too late to order one before you head to NY?

Posts: 11738 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoo,

PP sent for a Mini-XL Nickel. Thanks, I have enjoyed the first I one I ordered from you years ago.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ctdw,

Posts: 422 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post