SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers -now in three sizes !!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers -now in three sizes !!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I would like to order a full size hammer if possible.

quote:
M

Posts: 99 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You sure can but will want to hurry because I'm almost sold out of Full size Midnite-Pro models.
Payment can be made through PayPal using my account email which is rschue1959@gmail.com
You can also pay through Cash App, and my account there is Spazusmvmcny6
Thanks, Shoo

Posts: 809 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still some hammers in stock guys. I have I think 3 full-size Midnite-Pro's, one is in experimental black nitrided finish, five or six Mini XL's and about 5 Mini's. Won't last long !!! Thanks, Shoo

Posts: 809 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dick0550
posted Hide Post
I'll take a Midnite-Pro, payment inbound

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Posts: 273 | Location: Culpeper, VA | Registered: September 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent in my payment for a fullsize Midnight Pro. Hope one is still in stock!

------------
nitehawk

Posts: 54 | Location: W Central IN | Registered: June 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent funds for mini-xl via PayPal

Bob

Posts: 445 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Full size Midnite

Sent funds for a Full size Midnite Pro via paypal.

Posts: 99 | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Full Size Midnite-Pro Hammers are now completely sold out guys. I have about four Mini's and two Mini XL's left....Shoo

posted Hide Post
Got my fullsize today. As awesome as always. Thanks Shoo!

------------
nitehawk

Posts: 54 | Location: W Central IN | Registered: June 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks nitehawk, much appreciated. I have two Mini's left and everything else is sold out. Will be back with another hammer run probably in a couple months,.. new Shooboy nickel finished Pro Elites will be available then too on a limited basis.....Shoo

Picture of FALna45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
I have two Mini's left and everything else is sold out.

i'll take both please, funds / mail inbound

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yeah, i can teach you how to read the book of life...
or you can just look at the pictures if you like

Posts: 228 | Location: SE MI | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FALna45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooboy:
in a couple months...new Shooboy nickel finished Pro Elites will be available...on a limited basis...Shoo

Eek Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yeah, i can teach you how to read the book of life...
or you can just look at the pictures if you like

Posts: 228 | Location: SE MI | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me down for one of the nickels when you do the run.

Posts: 9308 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh wow! Now I need a nickel mini. Put me on the list too please.

------------
nitehawk

posted Hide Post
Lol, thank you guys. I'll make sure to have several of each size in nickel finish ..... Shoo

posted Hide Post
Mini-XL arrived today. Beautiful craftsmanship!

Thanks

Posts: 445 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the nice comments, they are much appreciated, Shoo

posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I have been working on this prototype Pro Magnum II hammer and have decided to put it up for sale as I have completed it. I wanted to try at home cold black oxide finishing and have applied that here. This one of a kind features deep ball end milled flutes and a matching brass end cap. You'll get the black Delrin end cap also if you want to strike things with the end of your handle. First person that says I will take it is going to get it. In lieu of payment to me I ask you to make a donation of your choosing to the non profit National Veteran Resources and our mission to bring Veteran suicide to a halt along with education of issues with PTSD. Thanks so much as always and I'm going to try and post pics but I can't seem to get the hang of it for some reason so maybe one of you can help me. Thanks again, Shoo

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post