SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers -now in three sizes !!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammers -now in three sizes !!! Login/Join 
posted
Hi guys, as per my request the 31 page Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer thread was closed by a moderator the other day. I figured at 31 pages we could close that one and start a new one where I will be posting pictures and prices soon. I just want everyone to know that I'm still selling hammers, and now they are available in three sizes. There's the full size Midnite-Pro, the slightly smaller Mini XL and the range bag sized Mini. They all come with 5 tips and Priority Mail shipping included in the price. Full size Midnite-Pro is $55, the Mini XL is $51, and the Mini is $49. Maybe we can get a few owners to post pictures for me as I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but I guess I have to download Flickr or something? Okay so thanks and I hope we have a Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer just for you and your needs, happy holidays, Randy aka Shooboy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shooboy,

Posts: 809 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait to see some members pictures!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2269 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the Midnight-Pro, and the Mini XL. I hope this helps a bit. (None of mine are for sale.)

The Midnite is 8 3/8 in. tall, the head is 3 3/4 in wide.

The Mini XL is 7 1/4 in tall, the head is 3 1/2 in wide.

The tips are the same diameter, and they are interchangeable.

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 78 | Location: SW MS | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hoot !!! Shoo

Posts: 809 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take a full size and a mini please. How do you prefer payment?

Posts: 585 | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by STS:
I'll take a full size and a mini please. How do you prefer payment?

I can accept payment through PayPal or Cash App. My PayPal account and email is rschue1959@gmail.com
My Cash App account is Spazusmvmcny6
Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing back from you, Shoo

Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
I have a Shooboy; it's a great gunsmith's hammer. Big, double-thumbs up for these!

Posts: 6709 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do not hesitate to buy any one of these hammers! They are quality to the max! A must for anyone that tinkers with their firearms!
Randy is a good man and a great guy to deal with!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1351 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
Payment Sent for a full size midnight pro

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3132 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hammers have all been shipped so you guys waiting should be getting them delivered now or in the next day or two..... Thanks, Shoo

Picture of SigPacker
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent for one Midnight Pro! I added some funds to hopefully get some replacement tips for the mini I bought about 10 years ago. It's seen lot of love!

Posts: 2977 | Registered: December 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Funds sent for Mini XL.

Thanks,
Brian

Posts: 1247 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take a Midnight Pro. Payment inbound.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your orders gentlemen, Happy New Year's !!! Shoo

posted Hide Post
I got mine yesterday. Thank you

"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"

Posts: 271 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’ll take a range bag mini. PayPal being sent
Thank you

Posts: 211 | Location: Oakland, CA USA | Registered: November 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anon2:
quote:

I’ll take a range bag mini. PayPal being sent
Thank you

Thank you sir !

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Received my mini hammer today.
Excellent craftsmanship.
Thanks Shoo....hoping the new year goes your way.

Posts: 1064 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday (Midnight-Pro) and coincidentally had to use it for a minor job. Incredible quality and perfectly sized for my needs!!!! Worth every penny and then some!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9641 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words, you guys rock !!! Sorry about the slow shipping guys, Post Office distribution centers were swamped. Two day Priority Mail shipping was taking more than a week in some cases, especially Texas....