SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: P320 Extended Threaded Barrel + AC Compensator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: P320 Extended Threaded Barrel + AC Compensator Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
P320 full size 9mm extended and threaded barrel; Sig Sauer manufacturer. Armory Craft compensator, bronze finish. Round count less than 150. Pictures upon request.

$120 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in pictures.

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent at same time to both parties expressing interest.

-------

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for your time would you please send me a photo if it is still available.
gunnitt@gmail.com

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
This barrel was sold earlier today to ah3, and I just got home to post these details.

-------

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Shipped.

-------

posted Hide Post
quote:
4MUL8R

Received today with both items as described. Thanks 4MUL8R!

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post