SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Trijicon, SB Tac, MDT Dealer, Sig, Aero M5 AR10, Garage sale stuff, machining and Cerakote services, updated 02/16/24
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Trijicon, SB Tac, MDT Dealer, Sig, Aero M5 AR10, Garage sale stuff, machining and Cerakote services, updated 02/16/24 Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Bump for my big new year sale, I'm working to get pictures of a few things up as well. Thank you.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1183 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Glock 19 and PMag 7.62 mags per our emails, thank you!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 659 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir, and thank you!

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1183 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That seems like a great price on that M5 Set. "Must resist? Good luck PT.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19089 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Just think of all the good things that can come of it....

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Lord Vaalic, I responded to your email and got an out of office automated reply. Just letting you know.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks PT, I know, it is just the cost of all the other parts needed Eek beautiful rifle.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19089 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Email sent about the LaRue triggers.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Old Rugged, Thanks for the comment on the rifle. I rushed it a little because I wanted to take it to a gun show. I do not recommend the Odin Works O2 lite hand guard. It has a two piece barrel nut that drives me crazy trying to keep it aligned when tightening. If it doesn't stay aligned then the top rail will be rotated one way or the other. All they give you is a little pin to go through the "adapter" into the hole in the upper for the gas tube. It is not enough.

I've built an AR15 with the O2 lite before and knew that this would be a problem, shame on me.

I also stripped a screw in the adapter, which apparently is normal. It's only aluminum and I don't even know if it's 7075. So After I buy a new barrel adapter, I will probably take it off and see if I can sell it at a nice used discount. I'm torn though there aren't a lot of really nice options for AR10 rails.

I also really want a Proof carbon wrapped barrel. Not that I think the Ballistic Advantage barrel is junk, they do guarantee accuracy, but I really want this to be a better intermediate distance rifle.

lkdr1989, I will check for emails now, thank you!

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Dropped some prices on guns bump, I really want to avoid gunbroker.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Sad to see the classifieds shut down. This is the only website, other than gunbroker, where I sell things.

I will try to find alternate venues, and update my profile/signature line to let people know where to find me. I’m also working on a website but, the costs associated with having an e-commerce site with people that align with my conservative ideals is a little expensive.

You all here on the forum can email me at anytime for an inventory list or a quote on something specific. I thank you all for your business.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Just sent you an email about the VP9. Thanks.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2538 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Update bump.

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Bump for big update

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
bump

www.landwarfare.net
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Sent Email

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent on the M4E1 lower(s).

Posts: 469 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post