SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **UPDATED** - WTS - .40S&W, 30.06, .38 SPL ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**UPDATED** - WTS - .40S&W, 30.06, .38 SPL ammo Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Prefer FTF in Everett WA. area, but assuming it is legal to ship and you want to pay shipping, I can ship.

I have the following:

.40S&W

One 50 round box Federal 180 gr FMJ/FN - $17.50 - **SPF to Blackmore**

One 100 round box Federal 180 gr FMJ/FN - $35.00 - **SPF to Blackmore**

Two 50 round boxes Blazer Brass 180 gr FMJ/FN - $17.50/each - **SPF to Blackmore**

One 50 round boxes Blazer Brass 180 gr FMJ/FN - $17.50/each - **Sold to FLKev**

All 300 rounds of .40S&W for $100.00

.38 Special - **All Sold to FLKev**

Two 50 round boxes Federal 158 gr HP Lead Semi-wadcutter - $17.50/each

One 100 round box (86 live rounds, 14 spent casings) Winchester WB 130gr FMJ - $30.00

One 50 round box Blazer Brass 125 gr FMJ - $17.50

All 236 rounds of .38 Special for $80.00

30.06 - **SPF to Appliance Brad**
*Note - this is older ammo, probably 20 yers or more. Still appears in good condition, stored inside and not exposed to wild temperature extremes. If interested, can send pictures to show condition on request

One 24 round box Federal Classic 150 gr Hi-Shok SP - $24.00

One 20 round box Winchester 220 gr Silvertip - $20.00

All 44 rounds of 30.06 for $44.00

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10183 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
I'll take all of the 38 special and (1) 50 round box Federal 180 gr FMJ/FN - $17.50
--email coming

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 363 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Email sent for a shipping quote on the remaining .40S&W. Thanks.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 2644 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent about Federal 38 Spec ammo.

Posts: 193 | Location: SE Kansas | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
??? $$$ ready to come your way

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 363 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Email coming your way re:shipping to NH for the 300 rds of 40sw.
Thanks,
Sigguy(the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5253 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Emails all replied to.

Getting some conflicting info on shipping. Being told that the “ORM-D” label is no longer allowed and has to be sent as Hazardous material by a “certified” shipper.

I need to contact UPS Monday to clarify, but shipping may be cost prohibitive if a third party has to get involved.

Posts: 10183 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
I never received a response but I’d still like to buy the ammo I stated in the first response on this listing.

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Will take all of this if you can ship it to me in Michigan.

quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

30.06 - *Note - this is older ammo, probably 20 yers or more. Still appears in good condition, stored inside and not exposed to wild temperature extremes. If interested, can send pictures to show condition on request

One 24 round box Federal Classic 150 gr Hi-Shok SP - $24.00

One 20 round box Winchester 220 gr Silvertip - $20.00

All 44 rounds of 30.06 for $44.00

Posts: 10932 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in the 40 if Blackmore doesn’t take it.

Posts: 10 | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Emails all replied to.

Getting some conflicting info on shipping. Being told that the “ORM-D” label is no longer allowed and has to be sent as Hazardous material by a “certified” shipper.

I need to contact UPS Monday to clarify, but shipping may be cost prohibitive if a third party has to get involved.

They don’t use the ORMD sticker anymore. Now it gets a Hazmat sticker. UPS has them to put on at the customer center at no cost. I was also told that there is no additional charge to ship Hazmat. They just want it marked correctly.

Posts: 10 | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
OK, talked to UPS today. Just a different label, everything else appears to be basically the same.

Working on shipping costs now. Prefer Zelle or Venmo for payment, will take a check as as well for those who don’t want to do online.

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLKev:
I'll take all of the 38 special and (1) 50 round box Federal 180 gr FMJ/FN - $17.50
--email coming

Email sent with shipping

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Email sent for a shipping quote on the remaining .40S&W. Thanks.

Email sent with shipping

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
I never received a response but I’d still like to buy the ammo I stated in the first response on this listing.

Still no response? I might have sent it from one of my other email address starting with “wewxxxxx”

Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
--email coming

Email sent with shipping

THANK YOU! Glad the shipping worked out for everyone