SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig P220 Stainless Elite
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig P220 Stainless Elite Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
Sig P220 Stainless Elite (has the 4.4 inch barrel & shorter beavertail). Everything original: rosewood grips, night sites, 2 mags, case and manual. Only 150 rounds through the pistol by me, the original owner. Custom trigger work performed by Jerry Rittaco (Robert Burke's mentor): High Torque Trigger and QRT. I believe an additional 16 rounds were fired by Jerry to check the quality of his work.
Other accessories are included with this P220: TJ Stainless Trigger and Warren Tactical Rear Sight.
I'm selling this pistol to make room for another in the collection and consolidating calibers.
Sorry, no trades and the price is firm: $780, plus $40 for S/H anywhere in the U.S. and will only ship FFL to FFL.
Payment via certified check or USPO money order. Pics on request.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 2728 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would like to see pictures please.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 25015 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, pictures please..Assume this elite has the stainless frame and not the alloy frame?

Posts: 279 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Yes, stainless steel frame. Will send pics shortly.

Posts: 2728 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delong31
posted Hide Post
must. walk. away.

GLWS

Posts: 88 | Location: DFW | Registered: June 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Decided to take this out of the safe again & include pics this go-around.

Sig P220 Stainless Elite in .45 ACP. Everything original: rosewood grips, night sites, 2 mags, case and manual. Only 150 rounds through the pistol by me, the original owner. Custom trigger work performed by Jerry Rittaco (Robert Burke's mentor): High Torque Trigger and QRT. I believe an additional 16 rounds were fired by Jerry to check the quality of his work.
Other accessories are included with this P220: TJ Stainless Trigger and Warren Tactical Rear Sight.
I'm selling this pistol to make room for another in the collection and consolidating calibers.
Sorry, no trades and the price is firm: $780, plus $40 for S/H anywhere in the U.S. and will only ship FFL to FFL.
Payment via certified check or USPO money order please.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That sure is a sweet-looking P220, and no mistake! GLWYS.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 20209 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Wow! That is a very nice looking and even more nicely equipped pistol.

Posts: 9377 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email on the way.

Posts: 993 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Sold pending funds. Thanks!

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
too late noooooooo

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 220R Carry SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45

Posts: 1993 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very pleased with the 220- thanks!

Posts: 993 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post