SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - P239 mags, Grips and mounts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - P239 mags, Grips and mounts Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
P239 9mm magazines 5 ea. $160.00 shipped

P220 Grips
P220 ST OEM Grips DA/SA (Hogue Rubber) - $30 shipped
Factory Sig Plastic SAO - $20 shipped
Green G-10 Smooth SAO - $30 shipped

ADM QD Micro mount lower 1/3 cowitness

Used but in great working order - $55 shipped

Gear Sector Surefire Scout Mount

Used - $13 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Email sent

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Email sent.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
If the black magazine pouch will work with Glock 17 mags, I’ll take it! My email is in my profile. Thanks!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Both emails replied to

posted Hide Post
Email sent with some questions.

Per email, I will take the P239 grips and One set of the P229 grips having Aug AND Sep 05 on the two panels.

10/08/2023 Payment SentWink

10/12/2023 Grips received, perfect transaction!

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lot_45,

Posts: 159 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
To the top.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Bump

Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Are the rosewood P229 SSE Grips spoken fore?

Posts: 791 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jgerge222:
Are the rosewood P229 SSE Grips spoken fore?

They are sold yes.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
To the top.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Are the Wedges sold?

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I have one left I had bought for myself, still in the box for 70$ if you want it.

Picture of Poppy6x
posted Hide Post
If still available, I’ll take on of the Streamlight ProTac USB.

Sending email.

Sigs, HKs, S&Ws, Rugers, Wilsons, Nighthawks, Colts

Posts: 234 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Protac HL USB - $85 shipped

I’ll take this for $85. Sending you an email.

Posts: 158 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received yesterday. Thank you

Posts: 158 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Bump.