SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig P320FS in .45acp(my second one(SOLD))
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig P320FS in .45acp(my second one(SOLD)) Login/Join 
posted
I am getting out of shooting .45acp, and this is my second Sig P320FS that I had in .45acp. It is a LE serial number made in 2018. This was my secondary to my primary, so it spend most of its time in the safe, and has less than 500rds through it. The take down lever has a little wear on it, but everything else on the pistol is pristine. It has the factory Sig night sights, factory case/manual, and comes with three 10-round magazines. No trades. I want $525(SOLD) shipped from my FFL to your FFL for the P320FS .45acp. I prefer a check(will ship after mobile deposit clears), discrete PayPal, and USPS money order as last resort.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fuego220,

Posts: 643 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an Email

Posts: 115 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it ,,per our Email

Posts: 115 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOLD to peter36330

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fuego220,

Posts: 643 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post