SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Cleaning out some more stuff! New stuff 8/15
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cleaning out some more stuff! New stuff 8/15 Login/Join 
Picture of pepsiblue
posted
All prices are shipped to the lower 48!
If my prices are off, or you want to offer a trade, send me an email!

I have some ammo, but it seems that shipping is too much of a hassle. I am willing to drive a bit to meet for a ftf deal if your interested. I am in Ky, 40108. I have 450ish 22 mag., 4 boxes of 270, 6 boxes of 7mm mag, 2.5 boxes of 300WSM, 2 boxes of 350 Legend, and a bunch of 12 gauge steel shot. If you are close by and interested, send me an email and I can give you details.

Surefire Backup pocket flashlight, dual lumens, 5/100 (maybe 5/200). I’ve carried it and used it,it’s great. Shows wear on the clip, and dings on the bezel from drops. $100

Hi Point 995 magazine lot. (5) 15 round mags, and 1 OEM 10 round mag,very clean, $100

Savage Axis OEM standard long action mag, 25-06,270,30-06, new, $40

Mossberg Patriot/ 4x4 OEM mag, 243,308,6.5, new,$35 2 available

Taurus PT911 OEM 10 round mag, new in package, $40, 4 available

Taurus PT132 OEM 10 round mag, new in package, $20

Taurus PT32 OEM 10 round mag, new in package, $20

Taurus 138PRO OEM 10 round mag, new in package, $20

Taurus PT938 OEM 15 round mag, new in package, $60, 2 available

S&W 945 Compact OEM 7 round magazine, new, $75

Raven Concealment Phantom holster, left hand, HK VP9, very clean, $50

*SPF*Beretta OEM 30 round mags, very clean or unused, 3 for $100

*SOLD* HK VP9 15rd oem mag, very clean, $40

Springfield xd9 oem 16rd mag, new, $20

Sig 938 7rd oem extended finger rest mag, stainless, very clean / new 3 for $120

Springfield xds9 oem 7rd mag, new, $20

Springfield xds/xde oem 45acp 5rd finger rest mag, very clean, $20

Springfield xds oem 45acp 5rd mag, 2 for $40

Walter pk380 oem 8rd mags, stainless, new, 2 for $50

*SPF*GSG MP5 .22 22rd mag, oem, new $25

Keltec RFB 308 mag, 20rd, oem, new, $40

Browning BDA / Beretta 81 .32acp 12 rd, oem, used, polished aluminum baseplate, $40

*SOLD* CZ P10S 9mm oem 12rd mag with a Hennings extension ($30) both for $40

Sig P250 compact 40 13rd oem mag $30

Ruger SR9 17rd oem magazines, 3 mags for $90

S&W 5900,915,910,659, Marlin Camp 9, Keltec sub 2000, others too, mecgar 20 rd mag, new, $30, 8 available

Tactical Solutions 15rd mag for the TSG-22, new $30

STI 2011 9mm 140mm tube, 19rd, oem, new $60

*SOLD* S&W M&P 15rd 40/357 oem mags, same as new, $25, 4 available

Remington 597 30rd oem mags, 3 new, 2 used, $100

*SOLD*Sig 320 X-Carry oem grip frame, $30

Blackhawk holster for the M&P Shield, belt slide and paddle attachments, clean, $20

*SOLD*Streamlight sl-b26 usb batteries, $20

AAC Flash hider mounts, new, 51t, 90t, 5.56, $100 or trade for Surefire Warcomp

Condor Cipher pants, fde, new with tags, 40/34 $25
Condor Cipher pants, charcoal, new with tags, 30/30 $25
Condor Cipher pants, charcoal, new no tags, 34/32 $25
5.11 Tactical pants, navy, new no tags, 32/40, $25
Propper Tactical pants, light khaki, new no tags, 36/30 $25
Propper Tactical pants, od green, new no tags, 36/30 $25
5.11 Utility Polo, navy, new with tags, large, $25

I will probably be adding more later. Open to trades, let me know what you have.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pepsiblue,

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2367 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the X-Carry frame.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 768 | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Streamlight sl-b26 usb batteries, 2 pack, opened package, $20

I will take this.

Posts: 416 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Bump!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2367 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Propper Tactical pants, light khaki, new no tags, 36/30 $25
Propper Tactical pants, od green, new no tags, 36/30 $25

Any more details to these? Pics? Link? I'm interested in both.

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I have pictures that I can send you, but there is no email address in your profile.

Arc.
___

posted Hide Post
Sorry, didn't realize that was missing. I'm sending you an email right now.

Posts: 3 | Registered: July 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Email sent with a request for pictures. Thank you.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2394 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent!

Arc.
___

Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pepsiblue:
S&W M&P 15rd 40/357 oem mags, same as new, $25, 4 available

I will take all four. Email sent.

Posts: 2394 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
All 4 S&W .40 mags are yours friend!

Arc.
___

posted Hide Post
I'll take both these mags, please.

quote:
CZ P10S 9mm oem 12rd mag with a Hennings extension ($30) both for $40

Posts: 150 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sams1:
I'll take both these mags, please.

quote:
CZ P10S 9mm oem 12rd mag with a Hennings extension ($30) both for $40

It is only one mag. “Both” is in reference to the mag and Hennings extension.

Arc.
___

posted Hide Post
Per our emails, I will buy the CZ P-10S magazine with extension. Thanks.

Posts: 92 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Bump for some new stuff!

Arc.
___

posted Hide Post
what are the Beretta 30 round mags for? a 92FS ?

Posts: 198 | Location: missouri | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4521dln:
what are the Beretta 30 round mags for? a 92FS ?

They will fit the 92 series, most of the CX4 carbines, and the Keltec sub2000 pcc that take Beretta mags!

Arc.
___

Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Received the 4 mags today and they are all as described and in perfect shape. Good comms, fast shipping and packaged well. Pepsiblue is solid and great to deal with. Thank you, sir!

posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 573 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per our emails I will take the Beretta and GSG mags.

Posts: 573 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post