SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOUND: Galil Ace 7.62x39 Pistol Gen 2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOUND: Galil Ace 7.62x39 Pistol Gen 2 Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted
I found one, so no longer looking. Thanks!

quote:

I'm looking for a Galil Ace 7.62x39 Pistol Gen 2 with around an 8" barrel. I don't care whether it has the brace attached.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AUTiger89,

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6127 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email, possibly claiming to be such-and-such SIGforum member, wanting either to sell what you're looking for or claiming to know somebody that has it and "here's their email address." That kind of thing is almost a guarantee they're scammers.

To protect themselves we recommended members require respondents post to the thread as well as follow-up via email.

See: Scammer

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm aware of the tactic.

I actually got burned on GB for $1,100 for a guy who had hijacked another guy's account and convinced me to pay through Zelle, which doesn't offer protection like credit cards do. I'll never do that again.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6127 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post