SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Wts MP5 F-stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wts MP5 F-stock Login/Join 
posted
I have an MP5 F-stock 2 position excellent condition made by ATI an exact copy from when they made these locks up real tight no wobble for sale at $250.00 shipped priority mail payment by USPS POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY OR CASH thanks for looking I can email or text pics.

Posts: 126 | Location: PA | Registered: October 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in the stock. SBR'ing an SP5 and this would be one of the good parts to get it to 922r compliance. Where are you in PA? I am in the Pittsburgh area. Email is in my profile for pics.

Posts: 223 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sorry stock is sold .

Posts: 126 | Location: PA | Registered: October 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You sold it to a forum member?

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I found out what I needed to know.

Guys, if you're going to use Classifieds in this forum, you must follow the rules.

Don't be like this member who has lost his access to buy, sell or even view items in Classifieds.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post