SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold: Price Correction Glock 43 Shield z9 x 6 and mag catch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold: Price Correction Glock 43 Shield z9 x 6 and mag catch Login/Join 
That is my spot.
posted
I bought these for my Glock 43 but I’m changing some things up and carrying a slightly bigger gun most of the time. As you can see, they don’t add much overall size and I never had a problem with them. I put 100 rounds through each magazine when I bought them to make sure they functioned. 72 rounds each were FMJ with 18 rounds each as a mix of different JHP. I then ran a magazine (+1) of my chosen carry ammo which at the time was GDHP 124. I’m embarrassed to say that’s it in the last year or so. They all have minor scuffs and scrapes from carry in my pocket with a flashlight or in a pocket of my backpack.

$125 shipped for all 6 z9 magazines and the shield metal mag catch. I take just about all the electronic payments you want to use- Venmo, PP, Zelle cash app- whatever floats your boat.

https://imgur.com/a/ZjwcsgJ

ETA: Didn’t realize the mags were only $33 or so new now if you buy bulk. So here is $20 each and $5 for shipping and the free metal mag catch.

SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigNC,

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2120 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take these magazines and the mag catch. My email is in my profile, please email your Paypal address.

Thank you,

Bob

Posts: 1658 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arrived last night, and seem to be in great condition, thank you!

Bob

Posts: 1658 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Good deal! The Tallahassee tornadoes last week sowed shipping considerably so I’m glad they made it!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2120 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post