SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ★ Top Gun Supply ★ Magtech 9mm 124 Gr 1000 Rounds ★
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

★ Top Gun Supply ★ Magtech 9mm 124 Gr 1000 Rounds ★ Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
TGS has police trade in Beretta PX4 Storms in 9mm!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fortinaa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:
I saw legion pistols on the LE section. But I didn't see them on sig's LE page for 2016, were they recently added to the LE side and not updated on Sig's web page? Thanks

Wish I would have known... just paid $180 too much for a P226 9mm SAO!

P229 SAS, P226 Legion SAO, P226 X5 Mastershop

Posts: 111 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

I needed some myself, and I have a couple relatives on my Christmas shopping list with 9mm as well, so I ordered a case of the deal.
★ AE 9mm 50RD Box - $9.95 Shipped! ★

I was a little worried it might not arrive in time for Christmas...

Ordered late evening of 12/12. <30 hours later it's on my porch!

Was my first order, but as Arnold put it...
"I'll Be Back"

Thanks Guys!
TD

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Christmas deal on Sig P238's. $429.95

Sig Sauer P238 .380ACP, Nitron, Contrast Sights, SAO - $429.95

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Thanks for opening in St Augustine. I stopped by and talked with Steve and the guys the other day. I also bought some mags.

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig magazines at sale prices.

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tcfiero:
Thanks for opening in St Augustine. I stopped by and talked with Steve and the guys the other day. I also bought some mags.

Thank you! DocSteve is a good man!

Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Tom and his crew come through again!

Ordered after 4:30 pm Eastern, ths past Friday- just some grip screws... told the wife "go check the mailbox, see if my screws came" jokingly. I explained that TGS ships your stuff to you before you even know you need it. She seemed skeptical until my screws showed up in today's mail (11:30 am Monday).

Literally amazing, folks. You deserve your reputation (and the hand-penned thank you on the invoice/ summary was really nice to receive too)!

Thank you!

Edit for incomplete thoughts after a long day.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your comments and business!

Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
quote:
Originally posted by tcfiero:

Thank you! DocSteve is a good man!

Oh, snap; you guys are in St. Augustine Eek ?!

After all the stuff I've ordered from you guys over the past several months (site-direct), I had NO I idea you had a store so close to home (roughly about an hour away for me, but still Smile ).

By-the-by, how much longer might the FANTASTIC sale price of the S&B .45ACP blammo be active?

G19G5x2/G43/G42
Canik TP9 SFx
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 721 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sale should last another week or two. We still have a fair amount in Ohio. I am not sure how much we have in St. Augustine. Best to call that store before driving there.

Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
The sale should last another week or two. We still have a fair amount in Ohio. I am not sure how much we have in St. Augustine.

Copy that; thanks much for the info Wink !

G19G5x2/G43/G42
Canik TP9 SFx
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 721 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike, pleasure doing business with you. You're my mag guy now!

Posts: 72 | Registered: January 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stopped by last week and picked up my 238 mag. Great prices! And a great store.

Posts: 183 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Hello, any chance you'll be getting more P938 7rd magazines soon?

Thank you kindly!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish I could give you an ETA, but we just don't know when they will arrive. They are on order.

Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
No problem will keep an eye out, thanks for checking!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
P227 10 round magazines any idea on eta? Thanks

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:
P227 10 round magazines any idea on eta? Thanks

Sorry, no ETA.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Holy smokes, TGS is quick!
I asked for 1911 and P938 magazines, and it took all of three days to get them... over a holiday! Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post