SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Sig P229-1 E2 grip and barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Sig P229-1 E2 grip and barrel Login/Join 
posted
Ad changed due to feedback from Forum member (thanks iron chef).

Now looking to sell the following items for Sig P229-1 in 9mm (M11-A1):

E2 grip in good used condition. Shows some very minor wear as seen in pics but still very serviceable. Grip only; no hardware (see comments posted below) $20.00 shipped within CONUS

SPF 9mm barrel for P229-1 in good used condition. Gun was manufactured in 2013 and it has been shot some but still has plenty of life left in it. Rifling is clean and sharp. $55.00 shipped within CONUS SPF to lot_45

Payment by personal check held until clear.

See pics at this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/K14Qz0t (use back arrow to navigate between pics and click on individual pics to zoom in for more detail)

Contact through the email shown in my profile.

First posted reply of "I'll take it " gets it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: les45,

Posts: 202 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
FYI, current M11-A1s come OEM w/ P229 grips, so P229 logo grips are consistent w/ their "original configuration."

Posts: 2781 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump with ad changes; now looking to sell the E2 grip

Posts: 202 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does this come with the mainspring housing?
Will this fit without the e2 mainspring/housing?

Posts: 67 | Registered: July 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR917:
Does this come with the mainspring housing?
Will this fit without the e2 mainspring/housing?

I am selling the grip only (no other parts). If you have an older gun with the long mainspring housing (seat) you would need the additional parts. If you have a newer gun with the short mainspring housing (seat)you would not need the parts. I just found out that Sig has been putting the short housing on most of their P series guns in recent years even the ones with two piece grips. There are several YouTube videos that explain the differences in the two types of mainspring assemblies. Here is a good discussion of Sig mainspring assemblies: https://www.realgunreviews.com...inspring-assemblies/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: les45,

posted Hide Post
bump with item added

posted Hide Post
Les45,

quote:
9mm barrel for P229-1 in good used condition. Gun was manufactured in 2013 and it has been shot some but still has plenty of life left in it. Rifling is clean and sharp. $55.00 shipped within CONUS

I will take.
Email on the way.

Thanks

Posts: 84 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
final bump; if no one wants the E2 grip, it goes back in the parts drawer.