SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    P229 .40 w. Germany for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 .40 w. Germany for sale Login/Join 
posted
I [QUOTE] [ have for sale a p229 in .40, police trade in, night sights, 3 high cap mags, frame says w. Germany , comes with incorrect blue case & manual, also came with incorrect grips. Been on safe sonce purchased 1.5 years ago. Asking $520.00 plus the ship to your ffl. E mail for pics!

Posts: 7 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 02, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2583 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Looks legit to me.

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1725 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I suspect this will be locked in 5..4..3..2..

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1796 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why would this be blocked?

Posts: 7 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 02, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! It is sometimes frowned upon when members join for the sole purpose of listing things for sale. That is all!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2269 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well in the past i was a member and have popped in periodically. But i do understand the reasoning.

posted Hide Post
Would some one advise me how to add photos please?

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
You have to sign up to a photo hosting site, put the photos there, then link to them from your SF post with IMG tags.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 21524 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
T.Y.

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by progun063:
Would some one advise me how to add photos please?

Postimages dot org

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein

“ You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

Posts: 8971 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of charlieb
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure the Berlin Wall fell before the P229 was first produced unless my time line is off.

CHARLIEB

[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
----------)_'_\ * (
''----------------\ - \
''-----------------\ *_\

A few sigs, a couple revolvers, and a few others

"Here hold my beer while I light this" Lefty

Posts: 2901 | Location: Texas- West of DFW Metromess (Weatherford) | Registered: April 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are correct i guess i fucked up and put a letter i shunt have, you have my deepest most sincere apology for such a grievous mistake. And god save the starving pigmies in afreeka!

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What seems to be the problem?

Posts: 95712 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by progun063:
Well in the past i was a member and have popped in periodically. But i do understand the reasoning.
You were a member in the past?

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2093 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes but in a previous life.