SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: about 150 .40 bullets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: about 150 .40 bullets Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
If you have some you no longer want. RN or flat tip, doesn't matter.

Shoot me an email..

Thanks.

Bullets only NOT loaded Ammunition

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pyker,

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I’ve got about 300 rounds of flat 180 grain FMJ’s and 25 Hydroshocks I can let go.

To add…I see that you are also in Minnesota. Shoot me an email if interested and we’ll work something out. (I live in the Twin Cities)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12399 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Are you seeking projectiles or loaded ammunition?

Posts: 1628 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangemaster:
Are you seeking projectiles or loaded ammunition?

Ahhh…good clarifying question.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12399 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Projectiles only!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I’ve got about 300 rounds of flat 180 grain FMJ’s and 25 Hydroshocks I can let go.

To add…I see that you are also in Minnesota. Shoot me an email if interested and we’ll work something out. (I live in the Twin Cities)

Email sent.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
Projectiles only!

I misunderstood what you were looking for, mine are fully loaded rounds ready to fire.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Poker I can probably assist. Shoot me an email with your phone number

Posts: 1628 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
All done. Rangemaster, thanks for the offer, but a local friend 'donated' to the cause. Thanks again tho.

Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Okay. If you ever change your mind I have prob 20k once fired 40 cases and I cast several fine bullets in different weights for .40/10mm.