SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Scammer
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scammer Login/Join 
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevH:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And now, for a visit from the mysterious Michael Spector, who has a pistol he wishes to sell to a forum member. He's not a member of the forum (not really, but apparently he does have an account, so that he can see member email addresses), but he hangs around Classifieds and does his best to help out members- here, for instance: https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...060075984#9060075984

What a great guy. Please take note of the name and the email address:

Subject: Glock 43x mos

Date: March 8, 2022 at 11:29:54 PM EST

To: (redacted)

Hey man,
I came across your WTB ad on sigforum.
I have a Glock 43x mos in excellent, new condition I'm willing to part with.
Never fired and has a holosun 507k x2 mounted. Overall condition is excellent.
It comes with box and 2 10 rd mags.
$600 shipped to you, let me know if we have a deal.
I've attached pictures.
Thanks.

Be on your toes at all times, gentlemen

He just responded this afternoon to my WTB ad so he's obviously sliming around here still.

Just like his mother is still sliming around the local seedy bar scene, no doubt.

Posts: 5096 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
You sent me an email telling me you'll let me know how it turned out and then I heard nothing else. If they disappeared, that's fine.

Never heard a word after I asked him to post in the thread and give me his handle.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
quote:
Originally posted by KevH:
quote:
And now, for a visit from the mysterious Michael Spector, who has a pistol he wishes to sell to a forum member. He's not a member of the forum (not really, but apparently he does have an account, so that he can see member email addresses), but he hangs around Classifieds and does his best to help out members- here, for instance: https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...060075984#9060075984

What a great guy. Please take note of the name and the email address:

Subject: Glock 43x mos

Date: March 8, 2022 at 11:29:54 PM EST

Hey man,
I came across your WTB ad on sigforum.
I have a Glock 43x mos in excellent, new condition I'm willing to part with.
Never fired and has a holosun 507k x2 mounted. Overall condition is excellent.
It comes with box and 2 10 rd mags.
$600 shipped to you, let me know if we have a deal.
I've attached pictures.
Thanks.

Be on your toes at all times, gentlemen

He just responded this afternoon to my WTB ad so he's obviously sliming around here still.

Just like his mother is still sliming around the local seedy bar scene, no doubt.

The same guy has popped in and taken a member for $400 on CZfirearms.us. He used another email of rclif61@gmail.com and a user name of 'Riddid'. He gave an address in Phoenix AZ.

Para: I can let you have the complete details by email if you wish.

These shitbags are everywhere.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Now, this asshole here always feels the need to "explain" why he's offering up goods at irresistible prices. Asshole Big Grin

Oh and "precisely" 18 rounds, not approximately. Asshole. Big Grin

Date: April 13, 2022 at 6:43:36 PM EDT
Subject: Ruger Talo GP100

Hello, i have my my Ruger GP100 Talo Edition up for sale. This edition features a 6" barrel, unfluted cylinder. The gun has had precisely 18 rounds through it, so it's still in excellent condition. I had planned to hold onto this, but sometimes things come up and it just happens I need to clear some extra cash at this moment, so I've decided to let this one go, knowing I'll replace it again some day. Absolutely beautiful revolver. I'm asking $480 for this.
Let me know if you're interested.

Next up- "I have to sell this at half price because my mother is dying..." Asshole. Big Grin

easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

I just solved a problem with my account and Parabellum went to great lengths to make sure the situation was handled smartly. Damn scammers make everything suspicious and they make everyone look bad.

Thank you,

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yet another member has been ripped off.

Goddamn, guys. Roll Eyes

Do you see this name?:

Michael Spector

DO. YOU. SEE IT?

This is a THIEF!!

For fuck's sake! Stop doing this, for God's sake!!

ANYONE TELLING YOU THEY HAVE WHAT YOU WANT >>>>MUST<<<< prove they are legitimate by POSTING IN YOUR THREAD. How many times do some of you have to be told?????

No, on second thought, just keep encouraging this insect to keep feeding off of us by throwing your fucking money at him. That's the ticket.

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Crazy!

I’m running my own mamas email through google searches these days. How the hell are y’all so oblivious to this?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6236 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43797 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So. When you send the check to him.

Who’s cashing this check? Who’s going to the Mail to get it?

Has anyone contacted police in AZ to
Discuss this?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2505 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I hate to be That Guy, but sure, call the police in Arizona and tell them there’s a scammer. What about the next guy and the one after him? This isn’t one guy doing all this. It’s a network of people. The burden to question absolutely everything about someone at every turn HAS TO BE ON YOU.

Posts: 17041 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Her's the address this thieving fucking lowlife used. He intentionally misspelled Michael as "Micheal"

Michael Spector

240 W Osborn Road, #2025,

Phoenix, AZ 85013

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Her's the address this thieving fucking lowlife used. He intentionally misspelled Michael as "Micheal"

Michael Spector

240 W Osborn Road, #2025,

Phoenix, AZ 85013

I know of at least two people who have filed police reports in Phoenix regarding this particular scammer and contacted the Postal Inspectors as well. I don't know if the PD have done anything with the info.

posted Hide Post
Broadstone Osborn is the name of the complex he is using as an address. Looks upscale. Some rents are 1800 a month. My guess is he using someone as a front to use this address.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15987 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The driver's license he is using is almost certainly stolen

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
How many times do some of you have to be told?????
Sadly, being as the local "news" stations regularly run sob stories about people getting ripped-off yet again by the same old scams that have been around for years, my guess is it won't matter how many times you tell members.

It may sound cold, but I've absolutely zero sympathy for such people.

It's like the story on the "news" a few days ago about the idiot who quickly ran into the gas station store--leaving his car outside, unlocked and running. Can you believe it: It was stolen!

Saw an idiot do that where I stopped to pump gas last week. Just shook my head and drove off.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
btt

posted Hide Post
Thanks for keeping an eye on this, Para!!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here are some more known scammer email adddresses, some of them may be duplicates of ones already posted in the forum:

hagartrag@gmail.com Here's this slug's Zelle address- elveraheyeswes61@gmail.com Using the name Thomas Stephens, 816 F ST SE, AUBURN WA This name and address is from a Washington state DL, probably a stolen ID, but with these assholes, you never know.

tpshot430@gmail.com

gilslasershot@gmail.com

These are without a doubt scammer email addresses.

It seems we are now gaining traction against this amoral thieves. Members are on the lookout for this trash, and as I've said- if you have a WTB ad up in this forum, one of these assholes will contact you to try and take your money. Operate under the assumption that everyone who contacts you is a thief, and work backwards from there. Don't hesitate to contact me to advise me of scam attempts, or to confirm a member's identity if you have any doubts.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
DOB is 1993 on the DL