SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Kahr P380, Early Gen 5 Glock 17 & 19 w/ Heinie sights, Ruger SP101 9mm, Kimber K6S, HK P2000/USPc (357Sig/40S&W) mags
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Kahr P380, Early Gen 5 Glock 17 & 19 w/ Heinie sights, Ruger SP101 9mm, Kimber K6S, HK P2000/USPc (357Sig/40S&W) mags Login/Join 
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted
I am adding a few more guns that are either duplicates or just not getting the attention they deserve as I continue to thin out my collection. Please take note that I am not a FFL and do not sell guns for a living. I will do my best to respond to any inquiries in a timely manner. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. The first “I will take it” in the thread followed by an email will have priority in the sale. I am open to possible FTF transactions in middle TN for a $25 dollar reduction in price.

Kahr P380 380acp with black diamond coat finish and 2 6 round flush fit magazines. This has been 100 percent reliable for me and is perfect for pocked carry. Collects dust as I pocket carry with a Seecamp. WTS $400 shipped to your FFL

[IMG:left] IMG_0107 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] IMG_0111 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Glock 19 early Gen 5 with no front cocking serrations. This one has Heine SlantPro Straight 8 night sight that glow strong. Will ship w/ original box, papers, accessories, and 3 magazines. *** $500 shipped from my FFL / $950 if you buy w/ matching Glock 17 ***

[IMG:left] IMG_0340 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] IMG_0332 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Glock 17 early Gen 5 with no front cocking serrations. This one has Heine SlantPro Straight 8 night sight that glow strong. Will ship w/ original box, papers, accessories, and 3 magazines. *** $500 shipped from my FFL / $950 if you buy w/ matching Glock 19 ***

[IMG:left] IMG_0963 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] IMG_0332 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Kimber K6S 2” 357 Magnum DAO with Hogue G10 checkered grips. I ran a total of two boxes of 50 rounds through this gun during the two range sessions since purchasing. Since then It has sat untouched in my safe with the exception of installing the hogue grips. Has the original grip, box, and papers. *** $750 shipped from my FFL ***

[IMG:left] IMG_0292 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Ruger SP101 2” 9mm revolver w/ Orange big dot front night sight (installed this year) and custom Badger birdseye maple grips. This gun has less than 100 rounds through it and I believe I have a couple extra brand new packs of moon clips. ***** WTS $500 shipped from my FFL **** Sold to Vthoky

[IMG:left] IMG_0960 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG:left] IMG_0958 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

HK (10)(2 w/ pinky rest) Factory P2000/USPc 357 Sig marked 12 round magazines, 7 are new in wrapper, 1 used like new. These will also work w/ 40 S&W chambered guns. 2 magazines have pinky rests $35 each shipped / last 2 for $65 - ***** 8 Mags sold to kbinmt*****

[IMG:left] IMG_0628 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dking271,

Posts: 3009 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I will take the x400. Email on the way!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2505 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Bump, added Mastershop X6.

Posts: 3009 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Bump for added weekend firearms

Picture of tsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Factory Sig Sauer P365 XL module - $30 shipped ****SPF****

USPS MO went out 12/12

Thanks

Posts: 707 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tsig
posted Hide Post
package received.

Thanks dking271

Posts: 707 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 938 per our email.

Posts: 524 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herknav:
I'll take the 938 per our email.

938 is SPF.

The SIG Kahuna
Picture of GeeTen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gray Gun Laser Sculpted P365 XL Black module - $70 shipped

I'll take it! E-mail inbound.

Many thanks,
"Point Blank" Frank
8-)

I miss Erhardt!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Red Sox/Patriots Nation | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeeTen:
quote:
Gray Gun Laser Sculpted P365 XL Black module - $70 shipped

I'll take it! E-mail inbound.

Many thanks,
"Point Blank" Frank
8-)

Replied, SPF.

posted Hide Post
PM sent with questions please

Posts: 174 | Location: Hills of Appalachia | Registered: June 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Replied email sent.

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Bump, newly added mags and mag parts.

Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in the HK P20000sk .357 magazines. Sent an e-mail

Posts: 2227 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Replied, email sent.

Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Edit: I'll take the eight floor plates for P2000SK for $70 shipped. I'll send funds when you confirm payment info. Thank you!

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1761 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Replied. P2000SK Low profile floor plates are SPF to FP2000H.

Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 4 HK P2000sk 357 sig magazines

Posts: 2227 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ptruck:
I'll take the 4 HK P2000sk 357 sig magazines

SPF. Email sent.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the six P2000/USPc low profile base plates. Email sent. Payment sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RhinoR,

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post