SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ☆ Grayguns - The 40th Anniversary of the SIG P226 ☆
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

☆ Grayguns - The 40th Anniversary of the SIG P226 ☆ Login/Join 
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deadmanmike:
Patiently waiting for more P-STR8 triggers..

And 8mm P-SAIT, please.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
I thought I saw a post on a possible SAO P-STR8. Anything going on with this?

Also, have you given thought to a narrow version of the original for older models?

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcs1564:

Also, have you given thought to a narrow version of the original for older models?

I think those projects are "in development." Note "in development" does not necessarily mean it will end up being a product that is released. I realize that does not tell you much, but when they have more definitive information it would be released.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
The Laser Sculpted grips.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce -

Regarding the EDC Straight Optimized Trigger Kit for SIG P-Series: I have a DAK compatible frame that I'm wanting to put this on and it does not have an SRT. Can you describe how this would work with and without a Short Reset? Would you suggest using the OTK with or without the SRT? I have the SRT on all my Sig P series pistols except for the one mentioned and haven't decided to add it to this one yet.

Thanks.
-TVz

Posts: 428 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hiya! Thanks for asking about non-SRT compatibility. While you should be good, I will say I designed our GGI trigger bar to function optimally with both SIG SAUER and Grayguns Inc. SRT sear variants. So, tell you what, please give the EDC a try, and let us know if you have any issues with your particular frame and safety lever? I’ll back it.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce,

Will that same trigger in the VTAC shown above work in any P320?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Bruce,

That's a regular Grayguns PELT2; straight version. It will work with all variants of the P320.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Too bad the EDC SOT only fits the DAK compatible frame. That means 99% of P228 owners out there will not get to try this. Only the following P228s have DAK compatible frame: the SAS frame P228, the P228R, and the stainless frame P228.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:

That's a regular Grayguns PELT2 straight version. It will work with all variants of the P320.

Thanks.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope this is the proper place to ask this question to Mr. Gray or associates.
I have been checking your web page for the last 3 months and the P-STR8 flat adjustable trigger has been out of stock. Will they be available in the future or is the EDC trigger kit replace the old P-STR8?

Posts: 20 | Location: South Florida | Registered: November 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Bruce,

Yes, it sure will. Thanks for asking!

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Too bad the EDC SOT only fits the DAK compatible frame. That means 99% of P228 owners out there will not get to try this. Only the following P228s have DAK compatible frame: the SAS frame P228, the P228R, and the stainless frame P228.

In practise, we know various P-Series models have been assembled with both DAK-compatible and original-window frames in parallel all along. We wisely decided to start out with a kit designed to service modern, current production variants, and work back from there.

Our next kit covers obsolete model variants accepting the older trigger bar, like your P228. We’ll have these bars finished and available in a few weeks, with the P220 version to follow. No way was I going to not cover the scads of old-school P-Series owners out there!

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlaSigUser:
I hope this is the proper place to ask this question to Mr. Gray or associates.
I have been checking your web page for the last 3 months and the P-STR8 flat adjustable trigger has been out of stock. Will they be available in the future or is the EDC trigger kit replace the old P-STR8?

We will continue to meet demand for our original PSTR8 and Dual-Adjustable Intermediate triggers. As we’ve expanded Grayguns tremendously, my bandwidth for R&D and our capacity for production have not kept up. I know that’s been frustrating! Once we’re moved in to our new facility in Reedsport, Oregon, we’ll be able to keep everything in stock.

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
No way was I going to not cover the scads of old-school P-Series owners out there!

Does this mean that products for DAK models are in the pipeline? Be still my beating heart!

Posts: 565 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcs1564:

Hi! The SAO PSTR8 versions are finished R&D and scheduled for production. I’ll keep you posted as they progress towards introduction soon. Thanks!

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:
quote:
Originally posted by deadmanmike:
Patiently waiting for more P-STR8 triggers..

And 8mm P-SAIT, please.

We have promised this for a long time, and we’ll finally get them done. It’s just a bandwidth versus priority thing. But we will make some!

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FlaSigUser:
I know that’s been frustrating! Once we’re moved in to our new facility in Reedsport, Oregon, we’ll be able to keep everything in stock.

-Bruce

Hopefully you can make a few more of the short extractors !

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

In practise, we know various P-Series models have been assembled with both DAK-compatible and original-window frames in parallel all along. We wisely decided to start out with a kit designed to service modern, current production variants, and work back from there.

Our next kit covers obsolete model variants accepting the older trigger bar, like your P228. We’ll have these bars finished and available in a few weeks, with the P220 version to follow. No way was I going to not cover the scads of old-school P-Series owners out there!

-Bruce

Thanks. In the meantime, I might try one on the P228R or the SAS frame P228.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:

And 8mm P-SAIT, please.

We have promised this for a long time, and we’ll finally get them done. It’s just a bandwidth versus priority thing. But we will make some!

-Bruce

That's great news! I shall hold off on trying to smooth out a serrated 8mm trigger.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post