SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT Old style takedown lever for new style P320 plus full med grip for compact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT Old style takedown lever for new style P320 plus full med grip for compact Login/Join 
posted
Just like it says. I bought a new construction P320 and I was keying on making sure it had the new style slide release because I didn't want to pay Sig another 30 bucks to replace that monstrosity but missed that it had the old style raised takedown lever.

It is only 17 bucks plus shipping to get a new style one but figured someone might like the older style.

Full disclosure, I like the feel and look of the old style but when I shoot it tears my thumb up real good if I'm not careful where I place it.

Anyway, let me know.

Also have black full size medium grip module that I would like to trade for compact grip module. Don't care about color, would like medium or small if that exists yet. Lol. Never fired, taken off my nib full size that I put on a compact frame. I want to practice stippling, don't make me practice on this one!

Pete

Posts: 3878 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post