SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SOLD** Apple Watch Series 9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD** Apple Watch Series 9 Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted
I have a like new in the box Apple Watch Series 9 Aluminum 44mm watch for sale. I bought this on 10/5/2023. I little over 2 month's old. PERFECT Condition. I have all the original packaging. The only reason I am selling is because I decided I wanted the larger Ultra 2 watch.

It comes with the black/gray Sport Loop band. This can be swapped out to something else if you wish.

The watch has been unpaired and is ready to go and be setup right out of the box.

Price is $325.00 / $335.00 Shipped.

I paid $429.00 new.

I am in Canton, MI.

Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rick_Perry,

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Sent email.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I'll take it if it's still available!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Sold. Thanks!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post