SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P-Shim for Classic P-Series Sig w/decock lever.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P-Shim for Classic P-Series Sig w/decock lever. Login/Join 
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
Email sent.

P-Shims will be in tomorrow's mail. Tks!

Posts: 1299 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Do you know which shim fits the M11A1?

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1197 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bare bones:
Do you know which shim fits the M11A1?

Most likely the regular 0.008" P-Shim will fit. You cant test with a feeler gauge (make one by folding heavy duty aluminum foil 3 times to get 8 layers). If that slips in from the front between frame and lever, you're good. If you order and it won't fit, you can exchange for the thinner one for the cost of a return stamp. Satisfaction is guaranteed!

Posts: 1299 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bumper:
bump

Monthly bump

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
message sent.

Posts: 1197 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
snail mail sent.

Thank you.

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Shim arrived.
Many thanks.

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bumper!
.005 fit perfect Smile

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Email inbound, thanks.

Posts: 1621 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 94hokie:
Email inbound, thanks.

Thanks! Great customer!

(Really, as everyone here has been over the yeas.)

Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Bumper,

You still have shims?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Bumper,

You still have shims?

Yessir, in stock ready to ship.

(Sorry for the delay . . . dealing with collateral damage from Moderna vaccine - should never have got suckered in. Heart damage.

posted Hide Post
Hello Bumper,

I'm interested in purchasing a few of these shims but being a new member it doesn't look like I have permissions to PM. How can we make this happen?

Posts: 2 | Registered: February 06, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rawbur:
Hello Bumper,

I'm interested in purchasing a few of these shims but being a new member it doesn't look like I have permissions to PM. How can we make this happen?

I'll PM you . . . that should work!

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rawbur:
Hello Bumper,

SIGforum has no PM facility.

Put your email address into your public profile, then he can email you.

To add an email address to your public profile page, which only members registered on or before 03/22/2022 can access: Click Go -> Personal Zone -> Profile -> View/Edit Complete Profile, put a valid email address in the Display Email field, then click Save at the bottom of the page.
quote:
Originally posted by bumper:
I'll PM you . . . that should work!
Highly unlikely Wink

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post