SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Seiko "ghost" Alpinist, SPB119J1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Seiko "ghost" Alpinist, SPB119J1 Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted
I've come to realize that my Seiko Alpinist is the watch equivalent of a safe queen... I've worn it maybe 6-8 times. It's a great watch, and it's absolutely beautiful, but I just don't wear it. It needs a good home. I'm asking $550, shipped and insured.

Here's a pic grabbed from Seiko's site:

I wore it once with the original black strap, but it just felt too dressy. So I put on a soft tan leather strap to "casual it up" a little.

I can't find this watch on the US site anymore, but here's the UK site link: https://www.seikowatches.com/u...cts/prospex/spb119j1
Here's an article: https://www.exquisitetimepiece...alpinist-spb119.html

Box, paperwork, and original strap... all included.

- - - - - -

July 25 edit: price drop

- - - - - -

September 10 edit: second price drop

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Buy with confidence here, gents.

Beautiful piece, and wish I had the budget to grab it.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Hump day bump, y'all.

(And thank you, P250UA5. I owe you pics of a Samurai, too, I now remember.)

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My, O , my.....that is a very nice watch !!

Posts: 1301 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump, for a great weekend watch.

(And thank you, Mike.)

God bless America.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Pre-weekend bump. Cool

God bless America.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Anyone?
I'm a little bummed there's been no interest in this one.

God bless America.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
One more bump for the weekend. Smile

God bless America.

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I didn’t know we sold watches here (other than from Mimi’s). Very fine offering!

If I didn’t have the Kanno, this would be very tempting, especially w/ the magnified date.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13124 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Nothing says you can’t have more than one, sir. Smile

God bless America.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
"It's been a month" bump. Smile

God bless America.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
One more bump for the Alpinist.

God bless America.