SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig p320 AXG Equinox+Extras and Sig Legion 229 SAO+Extras
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig p320 AXG Equinox+Extras and Sig Legion 229 SAO+Extras Login/Join 
posted
WTS: Sig p320 AXG Equinox Price $1495
Condition: Like new - less than 50 rounds fired.
Upgrades:
Sig Romeo2 3 MOA
Includes LOK grips (also includes original grips)
suppressor height x-ray sights from Sig.
Palmetto Leather works holster with gray elephant insert as shown.
Paypal F&F, Zelle, or Money Order works for me.

Price includes shipping from my FFL to yours.
Please PM me with any questions.

Sig 229 Legion SAO - Price $1850

Condition - original owner. About 100 rounds fired through.

Comes with the following:

Pistol

3 15 round legion mags (not shown in pic)

Pro cut slide with 6 MOA Sig Romeo

Tier 1 Kydex holster and mag carrier

Sig Legion Leather holster

Paypal F&F, Zelle, or Money Order works for me.

Price includes shipping from my FFL to yours.
Please PM me with any questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JoeJutsu,

Posts: 4 | Location: Louisiana  | Registered: January 23, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Several points, JoeJutsu:

1. An email address in your public profile will be needed if you expect any interested parties to contact you privately, to conduct business.

2. Would recommend you edit the topic in your original post to preface it with either "WTS: " or "FS: " so people know it's a sale advert.

3. Your photos are YUGE. Suggest you resize them down to about half their current sizes.

4. I presume you've read
Anyone who transacts business in this section should read this
and
If your item for sale is listed on another board and you are not a dealer, do not post your item here

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 23903 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Several points, JoeJutsu:

1. An email address in your public profile will be needed if you expect any interested parties to contact you privately, to conduct business.

2. Would recommend you edit the topic in your original post to preface it with either "WTS: " or "FS: " so people know it's a sale advert.

3. Your photos are YUGE. Suggest you resize them down to about half their current sizes.

4. I presume you've read
Anyone who transacts business in this section should read this
and
If your item for sale is listed on another board and you are not a dealer, do not post your item here

Thank you for the details. I’ve made some adjustments to the post as you’ve outlined but it will be couple days before I can resize the photos. If I need to delete for now please let me know.

Thanks and glad to have found this forum

Posts: 4 | Location: Louisiana  | Registered: January 23, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeJutsu:
... it will be couple days before I can resize the photos. If I need to delete for now please let me know.
Not necessary. It's just that at their current size they won't present well in all browsers and on mobile devices.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 23903 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Does the optic clear both holsters on the P229?

Same question on the P320 also.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12763 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Does the optic clear both holsters on the P229?

Same question on the P320 also.

Yes they do for both the 320 and 229