SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Shield Arms magazines and Glock sight pusher
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shield Arms magazines and Glock sight pusher Login/Join 
Picture of xaircav
posted
3 Shield Arms Gen 2 15 round magazines for Glock 43X and 48. Includes the required steel mag catch $100 shipped.
These are unfired but all three drop free and cycle A Zoom caps. **SOLD**

MGW Glock sight pusher for all models with shoes for 42,43,43X and 48 $100 shipped.
Update: Buy the sight pusher and I’ll include a Glockstore magazine disassembly tool and front sight tool. Still Available. Price drop to $75

E-mail me a screen name, post count and street address and I’ll ship them out. Send me a check or MO back. Stamped, addressed to me envelope will be provided. If you are in Metro Denver we could do a FTF transaction.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xaircav,

I wish I looked as good as I feel. I'm glad I don't feel as bad as I look.

Posts: 728 | Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I'll take the mags and mag catch, email to follow.

Posts: 1339 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
Still interested? I haven’t seen a mail yet.

Posts: 728 | Location: Wheat Ridge, Colorado | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Second if he falls through.

You’ve got my email

Thanks

Posts: 2422 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xaircav:
Still interested? I haven’t seen a mail yet.

Yes sir, just sent you an email. Sorry for the delay.

Posts: 1339 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
On their way to cooger via USPS. Sight pusher SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xaircav,