SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig 556 parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig 556 parts Login/Join 
posted
Selling some spare parts from a retiring Sig Armorer's personal stash:

Bolt and bolt carrier. VG/Excellent condition. Bolt is complete with firing pin/spring/extractor/spring/pin. $650.00
Complete bolt. Used, with some finish wear; VG condition overall. $350.00.
Dioptic sight set, front and rear. VG/Excellent condition, ready to bolt on. Front sight comes with roll pin. $275.00.
Front sight (only). Comes with necessary roll pin. $100.00.
Two (2) sets of ambi factory safeties. $75.00 each.
Factory hammer, VG condition. $60.00.

I also have some assorted small prints and pins. Ask/show me what you want and I will look.

All prices include shipping CONUS only.

Payment by check or MO, no electronic payments.

These were previously listed on other forums. Now withdrawn from them; only listed here.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 165 | Location: Hendersonville, NC | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All still available. Get them while you can, because they will make no more.

Posts: 165 | Location: Hendersonville, NC | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are the rear sights metal or plastic? Can you send pics? Thanks.

Posts: 28 | Location: DFW | Registered: February 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The rear sight is all metal.

Send me your email for pictures.