SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - mags for my P229 Elite, and P226 Elite
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - mags for my P229 Elite, and P226 Elite Login/Join 
posted
I am looking to buy the following...

Sig P229 Elite
.357Sig/40S&W - 12rd Mags

Sig P226 Elite
9mm - 15rd Mags
.357Sig/40S&W - 12rd Mags

Thanks in advance.
Brad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bwesterbeck,

Posts: 33 | Location: Folkston, Ga | Registered: August 14, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 183 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
bwesterbeck, Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email, possibly claiming to be such-and-such SIGforum member, wanting either to sell what you're looking for or claiming to know somebody that has it and "here's their email address." That kind of thing is almost a guarantee they're scammers.

To protect themselves we recommended members require respondents post to the thread as well as follow-up via email.

See: Scammer

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So are you saying I should not trust the contact by "Nontypical"?

Posts: 33 | Location: Folkston, Ga | Registered: August 14, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwesterbeck:
So are you saying I should not trust the contact by "Nontypical"?
That is not what I wrote. Please re-read. (Perhaps more carefully?)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw you said be skeptical. But I have asked for them to post their offer here just to make everyone comfortable.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I saw you said be skeptical.
No, I wrote, specifically:
quote:
Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email ...

That does not fit Nontypical's response, does it?

That was just a general caution we issue whenever a member posts a WTB advert and does not make that a requirement.
quote:
But I have asked for them to post their offer here just to make everyone comfortable.
That is unnecessary. Conduct your business as you see fit (w/in the Classified's rules).

All we're suggesting is members who have something to offer in response to a WTB solicitation post their interest here to reduce the chance of members being scammed.

I honestly do not know how I could have made this more clear than what I wrote in my original post to this thread.

Now, if we're on the same page I'll go back and remove all the noise from your WTB thread.

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I have two used hi cap factory P226 mags for sale. Good cond. $45 shipped if interested.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19674 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Message sent.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
I have two used hi cap factory P226 mags for sale. Good cond. $45 shipped if interested.

Yes. I will take them. Email me contact info.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Message sent.

I will respond to your email.

posted Hide Post
I was just looking, have you emailed me your contact info?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

Yes. I will take them. Email me contact info.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
Feedback bump for @bwesterbeck. Fast payment and a pleasure to do business with.

Posts: 183 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Otto, payment has been sent. You should receive it Mon.

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Email on the way.

P220 (.45)
P225
P226 (9mm)
P228
P229 (.40)
P365
SP2022 (9mm & .40)

"...it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." - Clarence Worley in True Romance

Posts: 387 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBull:
Email on the way.

Email responded to. Thank you

posted Hide Post
Bump