SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Wilson Combat P365XL grip module - no safety
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Wilson Combat P365XL grip module - no safety Login/Join 
posted
I bought the WC grip module for my standard P365, thinking I would pick up two rounds with the 12 round flush magazine sized grip module. Put it on the P365, grip feels great. But the extra 1/2" in length is not really OK for pocket carry with my setup. And I only pocket carry my P365. So my bad, somebody can buy this for half price I paid. Will fit P365XL (as labeled) P365, or P365X. Very well made, and I installed magazine release so it is ready to go. Only on the firearm for a day, no rounds fired with it on so it is like new. $35 dollars and I will pay shipping. This one is black.

Posts: 6 | Registered: October 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
I'll take this. Email inbound.

Edit: I don't see an email in your profile. Can you add it?

Posts: 539 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Seconds…just in case.

Posts: 1585 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasabi,

Sorry about that, email added to profile. It's wade963@comcast.net did not know it wasn't in there.

Posts: 6 | Registered: October 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGwannabe:
Wasabi,

Sorry about that, email added to profile. It's [email address elided] did not know it wasn't in there.
Recommend you remove your email address in the post above. Legitimate members can find it in your public profile. Putting it in your thread merely makes you spammer and scammer bait.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 23235 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Email sent for payment info.

Posts: 539 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post