SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS~ P239 NIB Package. SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS~ P239 NIB Package. SOLD Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Well, I gushed over this piece a couple of months ago and had to have it. Unfortunately some bills need attention at this point.

This is a Brand New, in the box with all accessories P239- factory chambered in .357 Sig. The warranty card is even blank. This is a DA/SA, SAS gun. Night sights are still quite usable. It comes with 7 brand new Sig .357 mags. I stupidly unwrapped them, but they are all new. Also included is a like new Wright Leatherworks R handed, OWB holster and a spring tuning pack from Wolff Gunsprings (also unused).

I hate to sell all this as I’ve obviously dropped some coin on it, but it is what it is. Asking $1030 Shipped and insured for all of it.. Please email me with any questions, etc….but the first post here that says “I’ll take it” will trump emails. I’m an FFL/SOT and this must ship to an FFL. Local pick up is ok, I’m in the DFW area. I prefer electronic means of payment, but NO fees. Otherwise I accept MO, Cashiers checks. Thanks guys.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6295 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it

Posts: 444 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dry Fly i just emailed you as well.
Thanks

Posts: 444 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Sold to Longjohn. Thanks guys

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6295 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post