SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Smith & Wesson Model 19-3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Smith & Wesson Model 19-3 Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
Time to thin the herd just a bit. Here is a beautiful S&W Model 19-3. 4 inch barrel. Pinned and recessed. The bluing is 98% and the gun is mechanically sound with an excellent bore. There is a little wear at the muzzle, and on the yoke and stocks, from firing. The gun has not been fired much. No box or other stuff, just the Model 19-3.

$875 plus $30 shipping, in the CONUS, for a total of $905. Reasonable offers considered. Payment by check (held for clearance) or US Postal Money Order (ships right away). Shipping is from my FFL to yours. Sorry no CA, NY, NJ, please don't ask. No trades, please.

First "I'll take it" posted in this thread prevails, followed promptly by a confirming email with your SIGforum user name and shipping address. You must post in this thread, or no deal. Ask any questions you like, by email please. My email address is in my profile, you have to substitute @ for AT and . for DOT. Thanks.

Photos taken today. Please excuse the lint and dust.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10321 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whereabouts in FL? Anywhere near Daytona?

Posts: 5664 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Southwest FL. Not near Daytona, sorry.

Posts: 10321 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How close to Tampa Bay?

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 351 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Bore Lover:
How close to Tampa Bay?

Pretty close. Please email me if you have any interest.

posted Hide Post
Email sent

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2456 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Is this sold? Tell me this is sold. Please.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6261 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Is this sold? Tell me this is sold. Please.

It’s still available… Cool

I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Perfectly legal to ship and own in NJ.

Posts: 937 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful sidearm. I just purchased one from another forum member here. The blue is absolutely beautiful on them.

Posts: 1562 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Open to reasonable offers. No trades, please.

Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Shot you an email.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1549 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post