SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FINAL PRICE DROPS for Sep 2nd - WTS/WTT Sig Stuff, & Other
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FINAL PRICE DROPS for Sep 2nd - WTS/WTT Sig Stuff, & Other Login/Join 
Picture of GrandPotter
posted
Selling

1. TRADED with SIP2000GLO, THEREFORE, NO LONGER AVAILABLE RED HOT CUT 50% NOW $ 125.00 Crimson Trace LG-401 Laser Grips “Front” Activation for Full-Size 1911 $250.00

2. NOW $ 25.00 Concealed Carry Garter Holster use when wearing shorts, skirts, or dresses Size: $ 35.00

3. NOW $ 30.00 Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Full-Size 1911, .45 ACP, 10 Round, Stainless PLUS Added FREE: Hogue 1911 Automatic Pistol Grips $ 55.00

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GrandPotter,

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Would #9 work with a Ruger LC9 or Sig 365?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 11647 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would like to see pictures of # 6 "Nill-Griffe Sig 228/229 "European Walnut" Rhomlas Textured with Oiled Finish Grips."

Re # 1, .45 ACP ammunition, "Local pickup is also an option" -- I am not sure how far it is from my location (Central Florida) to your location (Women Are Never Too Old To Stop Carrying).

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 27683 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
It works perfect for my 238 & 938 so I would have to say yes indeed to the Ruger and Sig.

Oops. Sorry. Pickup only in the Canton GA area.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
Pics of grips sent to your email account.

posted Hide Post
I will take 10

Posts: 1544 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1flynDO:
I will take 10

SPF.

posted Hide Post
Per our emails, I will take 6, NIll grips

12 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 5005 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Per our emails, I will take 6, NIll grips

Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:

Also looking for these Trades:

a. Sig 228/229 9mm Threaded Barrel (NOT the 229-1)

b. Sig 228/229 .22lr Threaded Conversion Barrel

c. Sig 938-22 Threaded Barrel

d. Sig Arms Trailside .22lr Threaded Barrel

Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
Just Made major price drops and added more items I would trade for.

posted Hide Post
I would like to take #1 - .45 ammo (need to make shipping arrangements) and #12 - S&W Model 41 scope mount.

Posts: 157 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrandPotter:
14. NOW $ 15.00
Sig 228/229/226/220 Short Trigger $30.00 Shipped

Is this the Short Reach Trigger shoe or Short Reset Trigger kit? It's confusing, b/c they are both abbreviated SRT.

If it's the Short Reset kit, I'll take it.

Posts: 2725 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sams1:
I would like to take #1 - .45 ammo (need to make shipping arrangements) and #12 - S&W Model 41 scope mount.

Both are yours. Lets talk about shipping arrangements tomorrow on the ammo as I in the middle of something with my family tonight.

Are you thinking of shipping from an account you have or me making the arrangement on my end which would be UPS.

Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
Iron Chef,

I don't know exactly how to answer your question other than to say it is a "Short Trigger."

There is no kit, just a trigger.

It's probably a Short Reach Trigger. You would use it to improve the "Standard Trigger."

I hope that helps.

Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Yes, that answers my question. The Short Reset Kit doesn't include a trigger shoe, i.e., the part you place your finger on to pull.

It looks as if Sig changed the name of their Short Reach Trigger to "Trigger, Short" to avoid confusion. Took them long enough.

https://www.sigsauer.com/trigg...229-phosphate-1.html

Posts: 2725 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
Just Slashed Prices Again. Please check them out.

Picture of UDDwaine
posted Hide Post
Interested in 2, 4, and 9. What is the best you can do on all 3?

Posts: 413 | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take #3 please..Email to follow
Thanks
Mike

Posts: 336 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UDDwaine:
Interested in 2, 4, and 9. What is the best you can do on all 3?

You do not have an email address listed in your public profile for me to respond too.

I have mine listed, so if you can email me, we can talk.