SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    (ALL SOLD) Some Misc Items
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(ALL SOLD) Some Misc Items Login/Join 
posted
Misc grab bag of left over's accumulated over the recent year and looking for new home. Each lot is $25.00 shipped. All parts are new to like new in condition.

Lot 1: Thordsen Customs Blast deflector with A2 flash hider, crush washer and tool ***SOLD***

Lot 2: Pair of M-LOK weapon light/laser mounts ***SOLD***

Lot 3: MFT AK-47 Polymer railed hand guard set ***SOLD***

Lot 4: Tactical Assault Gear OD/Green MOLLE weapons catch ***SOLD***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eggboat70,

Posts: 104 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take Lot 1.

Bruce

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4094 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take this:
Lot 3: MFT AK-47 Polymer railed hand guard set.
Received the handguard on 2/19, thanks very much!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: copper,

Posts: 11 | Registered: August 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
I'll take lot 2. Thanks.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 979 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Light mounts arrived today. Thanks again!

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 979 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post