SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS~ P320 Carry in .357, Extras SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS~ P320 Carry in .357, Extras SOLD Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
I’m selling a P320 Carry that’s factory chambered in .357Sig. I’ve never fired it and it was reportedly unfired when I bought it. It certainly looked it.

I installed an Armory Craft trigger, Wilson Combat’s extended slide release levers and extended mag release button. Finally it includes a Grayguns laser stippled grip module. The texture is awesome on it, grippy but not like a S&W M&P. Comes with four 14rd mags and all paperwork as well as any original parts. Asking $625 shipped and insured via FedEx
I’m an FFL and this must ship to an FFL in a non mag capacity ban state. First “I’ll take it” gets it. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dry-fly,

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7057 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Per conversation I'll take this. Thanks Michael

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1914 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
Per conversation I'll take this. Thanks Michael

Excellent, thank you. P320 is sold

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7057 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post