SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All sold! Thanks Sig Forum!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All sold! Thanks Sig Forum! Login/Join 
posted
Looking to sell these out of my collection to help fund my new Staccato habit. Big Grin

Winkler Combat Ax with maple handle looking for $525

Winkler Belt Knife Crusher with sculpted maple handle looking for $300

Both have only been handled and never used to cut anything and will come with factory edges.

They will ship for free lower 48 only and will come with original box and packaging.

As usual the first "I'll take it" trumps all. Will take PayPal FF, bank and personal checks with the later being held until funds clear unless you have a post count of 100 or higher.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: motoboy,

Posts: 800 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it

Posts: 40 | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello which piece are you interested in?

Posts: 800 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replied to your comcast email.

Posts: 40 | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just now replied.

Thanks.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've long wanted a Winkler ax. This one is beautiful. I favor the hard rubber handle. Maybe someday, but probably not.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post