SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold. WTS Sig Sauer MCX 8” MLOK Handguard, OEM MCX telescoping folding stock - price drop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold. WTS Sig Sauer MCX 8” MLOK Handguard, OEM MCX telescoping folding stock - price drop Login/Join 
posted
Like new, Sig OEM MCX gray colored 8” Handguard. Original equipment on a MCX sbr. I swapped it out for a larger silencer version.

$200 plus shipping.

Like new black original MCX folding stock.

$200 plus shipping.

Thanks.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Tf6QHQ

https://postimg.cc/gallery/wpm2HS0

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cldomson1,

P226, P320, P365, MCX

Posts: 24 | Location: Oldsmar, FL | Registered: January 01, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
You need to combine all your active WTS ads into one. Only one active allowed at a time.

Fair warning: Registering on the forum just to sell your stuff is very bad form and frowned upon. Boss man has said time and again that the Classifieds section is offered as a courtesy to participating members. That means you participate in discussions in other sections of the forum and not just hang out in the Classifieds to buy and sell.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been reading/researching info on the guns I have. I just haven’t had anything to add yet.

P226, P320, P365, MCX

Posts: 24 | Location: Oldsmar, FL | Registered: January 01, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price drop:

Handguard $150

MCX stock $150

Email me offers. Thanks.
Charlie

P226, P320, P365, MCX

posted Hide Post
Sold. Thanks.

P226, P320, P365, MCX