SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SIG 226 AL/SO & Springfield Armory Custom Shop Professional Model 1911
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SIG 226 AL/SO & Springfield Armory Custom Shop Professional Model 1911 Login/Join 
Picture of m499
posted
Hello all! Time to sell some safe queens to gather funds for upcoming home projects in 2022. Please make sure your FFL accepts shipment from a non-FFL individual. I can also do a FTF in the Central Ohio area. Payment-wise, I can accept a USPS Money Order(...Preferred Smile) or DISCREET PP F&F/Gift payment. I can also take a Certified check from a MAJOR US bank or a personal/business check but it'd have to clear first.

PLEASE email me for pics using the address in my profile.

The two pistols for sale:

- SIG P226 AL SO (or AL/SO) 9mm - New In Box/Unfired - $1850 Shipped - These were the last of the folded carbon steel slide SIGs with a rail frame released in a small batch years ago from Germany. Triple serial #. Includes case and external cardboard box, 2 mags, test target and everything from the factory in Eckernförde, Germany. Pistol is BRAND NEW IN BOX & UNFIRED other than factory test firing. It's been in my safe since purchase and only out of the box for pics. Comes complete with everything as shipped from the factory including the labeled external cardboard box.

- Springfield Armory Custom Shop Professional 1911 w/Rail .45acp - Like New - $2850 Shipped - Only a couple mags thru this. I have two of these so I’m selling the one that’s spent 99% of it’s life in the safe. Early CRG 3XXX serial number. If you’re looking for a Springfield Pro, you already know what they’re about and the whole story behind it’s development for the FBI’s HRT teams. Includes 6 mags, Custom Shop Certificate and everything it came with from the Springfield Armory Custom Shop.

- ***SOLD to Coldbore*** SIG P226 X5 Tactical SAO 9mm - New In Box/Unfired - $2700 shipped ***SOLD*** - From the German P226 X5 line, Includes case and labeled external cardboard box, 2 mags, test target and everything from the factory in Eckernförde, Germany. As most of you know the German factory is now permanently closed.

I've been a member here since 2001. While SIGforum does not have a feedback system, I do have a 100% feedback rating on AR15com for 70+ transactions under the same username. I also have a 100% rating for 220+ transactions over on Ebay(Username: Scooterlp) if you need to see additional feedback.

Again, PLEASE email me for pics using the address in my profile.
Thanks all!! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: m499,

Posts: 2620 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Weekend Bump Smile

Posts: 2620 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Weekend Bump Smile