SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB a in bed pickup camper
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB a in bed pickup camper Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I know it is a bit of a long shot but you guys might have or know a family member who does.

I need a pick up camper. Older is better and even home built would work. A pop top pick up camper also.
An older SixPac or Caveman, etc.

I do not need a cab over but that would work.

I need something that two can sleep in. Don't need to stand up completely but if so that is fine. A propane cook stove would be nice. A propane heater a plus. Neither of those are absolutely necessary. A sink would also be a luxury but again not necessary.
As you can tell this is not a luxury item. It is something I can take to remote area's while towing a boat. It is mostly a place to be protected from the elements to eat and sleep.
I would like to find something under $1000 or there abouts.
No roof leaks or major projects.

Ideally would like to drop it in my Tundra crew mas with the tailgate down. I could use my older ram diesel. Tundra would be best.

I have an unfired S&W auto to trade if you have something.

Ideally would like it to be in the Western 1/3 of the country. If not maybe getting it transported out west could happen.

Help a brother out Wink

Email in profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post