SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    For Sale: B&T Mounting Rail for Sig 550X Rifles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale: B&T Mounting Rail for Sig 550X Rifles Login/Join 
Picture of galil4x4
posted
Received this from B&T and it was ordered by mistake. They don't do returns. Mounts with 3 screws on the bottom side of the plastic handguard. Asking $65 shipped USPS Priority w/track #. USPS money order accepted.
[SOLD!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: galil4x4,

Posts: 988 | Location: georgia | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galil4x4
posted Hide Post

Posts: 988 | Location: georgia | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 522 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galil4x4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kobra:
Email sent.

I don't remember getting your email. Please send again, thanks.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by galil4x4:
quote:
Originally posted by kobra:
Email sent.

I don't remember getting your email. Please send again, thanks.

SOLD! -I'm giving galil4x4 a POSITIVE feedback for a smooth transaction. Fast shipping and Good communication. Thank You.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 522 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galil4x4
posted Hide Post
Same here. kobra has a positive feedback for smooth transaction and communication.