SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Black Hills 300BO 110gr TTSX & 220gr OTM SubSonic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Hills 300BO 110gr TTSX & 220gr OTM SubSonic Login/Join 
posted
2.5 cases of new production Black Hills 300BO / 300 Whisper 110gr TTSX. Each Case if 500 rounds. These are the red box.
$975/shipped per case with fee free payment. CC for 3%.

260 rounds of 220gr OTM Sub Sonic. Cosmetic Seconds. No impact to performance, still has performance guarantee by Black Hills. $450/shipped, fee free payment.

Ships UPS Ground.
I can take cards for 3%.

I've got a bunch of other Black Hills stuff, but may be posted on GB or other places and I want to keep in the guidelines. I'm an official Black Hills Dealer, so I think its ok- but am CMA.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: h2so4,

Posts: 203 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By chance...anymore Cosmetic Seconds?

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 451 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump.
Emailed Kobra earlier- still have cosmetic seconds, 5.56 69gr OTM, 9mm FMJ, 308 TMK AND ELD-M.

Posts: 203 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2so4:
Bump.
Emailed Kobra earlier- still have cosmetic seconds, 5.56 69gr OTM, 9mm FMJ, 308 TMK AND ELD-M.

sorry didn't receive an email? ill check my junk file. I'll email you from my work email.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 451 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Emailed you

Posts: 13 | Registered: February 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kobra:
quote:
Originally posted by h2so4:
Bump.

sorry didn't receive an email? ill check my junk file. I'll email you from my work email.

Giving h2so4 a Positive feedback on the factory new Black Hills .300 Whisper/BlackOut I purchased from him. Fast shipping and a well discrete wrapped packaged box arrived in excellent condition. Overall a smooth transaction from a Black Hills Ammo dealer.

Thank you

HK firearms Collector

Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Email sent re: 5.56

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1336 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post