SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Purchased! - WTB Factory P226 .22LR SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Purchased! - WTB Factory P226 .22LR SAO Login/Join 
posted
If anyone would like to part with their 226BR-22-BAS-SAO (Beavertail) please reach out to me. I would prefer one in the factory box with the original labels and original paperwork. Thanks

I would to like to head off suggestions of how to create that model as as have a P226 9mm Elite SAO, a P226 9mm Legion SAO and a Sig Sauer P226 .22LR Conversion Kit (that I don't desire to part with). I have many Gkids that want to have fun with me. Another excuse to have another Sig. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: st.attila,

Posts: 3 | Location: Abilene, TX | Registered: June 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
There is no email address in your profile (no location, either).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops, corrected.

Posts: 3 | Location: Abilene, TX | Registered: June 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
To minimize the chance of being scammed, you must insist that anyone who contacts you via email only, claiming to be so and so member and having the goods, to also post in this thread. If they don't comply, do not proceed.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good advice. Thanks Q