SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Pistols: Glock 27 with Extras, Glock 17, Glock 34, Sig Mosquito, S&W 351C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Pistols: Glock 27 with Extras, Glock 17, Glock 34, Sig Mosquito, S&W 351C Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
My dad is getting up in years and gave me some guns from his collection to sell.

Glock 27 .40 cal. Gen 4 . Comes with LaserLyte rear sight with red laser (needs batteries)(original rear sight included in the package), Advantage Arms .22 cal conversion kit (appears to be unused) and the following Lone Wolf replacement barrels: 40SW threaded, 357 Sig ported and one marked 40-9 that is also threaded. THe threaded barrels come with compensators. I can't say this was all unused because I do not know for sure, but the pictures show a gun and accessories that have not seen much use if any. Comes with the original 9 round magazine, 3 13 round .40cal magazines with xgrip mag adapters and 3 15 round 9mm magazines with xgrip mag adapters. Plastic Glock box with mag loader, test fired cases and instruction/safety manual. No pistol lock. $1000 for all.

Sig Mosquito 22 . Comes with 1 magazine and a Sig STS 081 4MOA red dot sight with mount. No box or anything that came with it. All I have is the gun and red dot. Round count unknown but appears to be very low. $300

SOLD S&W 351C .22 WMR 7 shot revolver. Comes with original S&W cardboard box, test fire case and instruction manual. Low but undetermined round count. $400 SOLD

SOLD Glock 34 Gen 3 9mm . Comes with adjustable rear white U sight and red fiber optic front sight. 2 17rd magazines, Glock plastic box that may or not be original to the gun. Box has envelope with instruction and safety manual but no other accessories are in the box. Round count is unknown. My father never fired it but he acquired it from a private seller. Barrel does not appear to have much wear. $475 .SOLD

Glock 17 Gen 4 9mm . $450 This one is from my own collection. I bought it new and have not put a single round through it. Comes with the original box and everything that came in it. Comes with 2 17 round magazines. I have 9 extra Glock 17 rd magazines (also unused) available for $25 each. Buyer of the gun will have first crack at the mags. Will sell separately if buyer doesn't want them.

Prices include shipping from my FFL to yours.
Known members in good standing may use pretty much any payment method. For all others, I may require USPS money order or cash.

If you email me, please also drop me a note here to let me know as I don't always check this email frequently.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChicagoSigMan,

Posts: 5985 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 17911 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would like to see photos of the S&W 351, please.

Your location says "FL." Where are you, for possible face-to-face?

My email address is in my profile.

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 28023 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Reply sent to the above 2 inquiries. Thanks!

Posts: 5985 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 351c.

Posts: 9917 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
I'll take the 351c.

It's yours. Email sent. Thanks!

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:

I'll take the 351c.
It's yours. Email sent. Thanks!
Next in line if Excam_Man changes his mind. (I snoozed, I losed)

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 28023 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
BTT

Items with photos are still available. Open to offers (sale, not trade).

Thanks!

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Don't think you will find a better price on a like new Gen4 G17 package. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 17911 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in that 357 sig barrel if you would part it out, maybe even a extra barrel package if the price is right. Thanks.

Posts: 670 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in your G17. I live in Ormond Beach, you live anywhere near there? I haven’t found an FFL yet that does less than 50 for transfers so my cheapskate self hasn’t done a transfer yet since I’ve moved back here.

Sorry I too missed that 351C, those are cool guns.

Posts: 5969 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post