SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    wtb quality shoes. Size 10 or 10.5
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wtb quality shoes. Size 10 or 10.5 Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I need a pair or two of good shoes. Not boots. I am covered there. The could be hikers. No dress shoes. They need to be a shoe that can handle the outdoors, not sidewalks. In import shoes I have had the best luck with Oboz but others will work. Let me know if you have something with good life and better than decent quality. Thanks guys. Email in profile.
On sizing 10.5 works best. If they run a bit large a 10 will work. I have a wider foot so narrow does not work. Thanks.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 17160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Keen makes a variety of hikers that I've had good luck with.
Go to their site and pick the model, then search the web for price.

Posts: 7847 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had good luck with Merrill. They also have wides. Once signed up great at sending discounts

Posts: 151 | Location: The Lovely State of Illinois | Registered: November 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Another recommendation for Merrill

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 660 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I strongly recommend Mephisto. I have issues, I bought my first pair shortly after my first lumbar surgery and haven’t worn much else since. I had one pair of Merrill’s that were good, Moab, but the rest put me in a world of hurt. If you have back and/or foot issues check the Mephisto’s.Good Luck

Posts: 34 | Registered: October 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also maybe Timberland

Posts: 34 | Registered: October 24, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
When building store displays, sometimes we have to get a pair of shoes and have someone wear them for us.

I'll check to see if we have anything in your size (usually we use larger sizes) and let you know if we can come up with something.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7736 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. 38 SS, my email is in my profile if you come up with anything

BTT

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 17160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post