SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Glock holsters - Tier 1, T.Rex, Bravo Concealment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Glock holsters - Tier 1, T.Rex, Bravo Concealment Login/Join 
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted
I have a few holsters that need a new home:

Tier 1 Concealed Axis slim for a Glock 19 with Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7a - $85 shipped SOLD

Tier 1 Concealed Axis Elite for. Glock 17 with Streamlight TLR-1 - $85 shipped

T.Rex Arms Sidecar for Glock 19. This will also accommodate a Glock 17, as the muzzle end is open - $75 shipped

T.Rex Arms Sidecar for Glock 43x. Would fit a G43, but the mag would be loose in the mag caddy - $75 shipped

Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB holster for Glock 43 or 43x - $20 shipped. SOLD

Payment via PayPal or USPS money order.

Prices include USPS shipping. If you’d prefer a different shipping option, we can discuss and work something out. I’ll do my best to ship the day after payment is received, but please understand that I work full time, and work has been busy lately. I’ll keep you informed throughout the transaction.

Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phred,

Posts: 1562 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I’ll the tier 1 for the 19 and TLR7

I’ll email you

Posts: 2442 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hydor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB holster for Glock 43 or 43x - $20 shipped.

I'll take this one if its still available

Email enroute

Posts: 96 | Location: Winchester, TN | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Up for another look.

Posts: 1562 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post