SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Leather gun belt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Leather gun belt Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted
Looking for a solid, used 1 1/2" sturdy leather gunbelt size 38.
Maybe one you outgrew.
TIA

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Be skeptical of anyone contacting you by only email, possibly claiming to be such-and-such SIGforum member, wanting either to sell what you're looking for or claiming to know somebody that has it and "here's their email address." That kind of thing is almost a guarantee they're scammers.

See: Scammer

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for any particular color or style?

I've got a Kramer, a Milt Sparks, and a Rafter S that may work for you.

Posts: 794 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Mesabi
Just looking for an inexpensive 1 1/2" wide functional gunbelt. No color or brand preference.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
To the top

Picture of Prolanman
posted Hide Post
You may want to take a look at Kore Essentials. They have leather with a reinforced core. They look good enough to wear everyday.

Posts: 1503 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: December 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Looking for a solid, used 1 1/2" sturdy leather gunbelt size 38.
Maybe one you outgrew.
TIA

I've got an old 5.11 black basket weave pattern well used but still has a few years left. Cover shipping and it's yours. Email in profile.

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I've got one of these. It's good looking and very sturdy.

Ranger Belt, Great Gun Belt, Medium Brown
$74.00

https://craftedclass.com/fores...ium-Brown-p195511134

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24406 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread has me wondering if The Beltman ever had seconds or blems for purchase,
I've never seen them on his website.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55012 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
kcl
Email sent.

<ABC3>
posted
We have blems/IR's from time to time. You can email us for a list of what's available.

www.agcustomgunleather.com

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Belt found.
Please close thread.

Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ABC3:
We have blems/IR's from time to time. You can email us for a list of what's available.

www.agcustomgunleather.com

I want to vouch for A&G Custom Gunleather. I have several of their belts and they are outstanding quality. The fit and finish is excellent, and of course they function as well as any.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10522 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post